Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1995 SL320 Roadster
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, this is my first post and I just want to say how proud I am to be the owner of a Mercedes-Benz. I'm now the happy driver of an 1995 SL320 Roadster. I'm hoping that I'll learn a lot from these forums and gain valuable insight on how to care for it. Here are some pictures of it.

The pictures are somewhat amateurish but that's the best my LG Dare can do. The lighting isn't that good as its mid-day and its winter over here. On top of that the car needs a wash haha. Regardless, I'm sure this isn't anything you haven't seen before :D

·
Registered
'03 SL Kleemann, 1997 SL320 Pano Top, Tesla Model X
661 Posts
Welcome!

Thanks for sharing, and welcome to the Benzworld community!

·
Registered
1997 SL500
45 Posts
Your car is pretty much exactly what I'm hoping to get myself! Either a 300SL or a SL320 with either Imperial or Signal Red with either Palomino or Cream interior. Red/Tan is just a classic color combo for roadsters, and these cars just look so great in them. Congrats on the purchase!

·
Registered
1995 SL320 Roadster
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your car is pretty much exactly what I'm hoping to get myself! Either a 300SL or a SL320 with either Imperial or Signal Red with either Palomino or Cream interior. Red/Tan is just a classic color combo for roadsters, and these cars just look so great in them. Congrats on the purchase!
I originally wanted to get black but my parents sold me on the red. Black looks so sleek but it seems that red is the ideal color for a sports convertible. Having it sitting in my garage now I would definitely have chosen red over black a million times over. Good luck on your future purchase.

·
Registered
'96 SL500, Triple Black
1,650 Posts
Good taste in color:rolleyes::thumbsup:
(That's what Tommy would say too).
OH NO! Is the pano topic going to come up again? LOL ;)

Having it sitting in my garage now I would definitely have chosen red over black a million times over.
You are walking a fine line now! haha Just kidding. Great looking car, you are going to enjoy it for years.

Welcome! Many people here to help you out and feed your new passion. BTW might have seen one before, but just like cookies, can never get enough :D

·
Registered
"NEW OWNER" of a 1991 SL 500 weekend toy. Hope I don't go broke maintaining it!
600 Posts
SWEET! Clean looking interior. I see your arm rest adjustment lever is INTACT which is one of the first things to pop out. Also your sliding console cover (forget tech term at moment) is intact! another rarity. As clean as mine was that cover was broken and fell into the compartment.

Now if someone could help me find floor mats like YOURS I need better ones. I have Target floor mats --- Yuch - --- they are falling apart all over the place.

·
Registered
Departed 1998 SL500 (and the Pano is in Bogota)
10,969 Posts
I got a set of custom rubber floor mats for the R129 from Performance Products for ~$50 a few years ago.

·
Sith Lord
72 280SE 88 560SEC 92 E500 6.0 95 SL320 14 GLK350
11,813 Posts
Aaaah, finally another sixer. Welcome aboard!

M119ers beware.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts