4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
C230 in iridium silver
premium package
sport package
harmon/kardon sound package
7g-tronic transmission

39 month lease
$4400 in upfront costs (freight, pdi, taxes, first & last month, little down payment)
$499 / month tax included (which is really $476 since I'm leasing it under my business and I get to claim GST)

Good deal? Thoughts?

·
Registered
2004 Toyota Avalon XLS
1,269 Posts
W204, that's the brand new one... whoo hoo! those are really sharp looking cars, nicest since the 202 (I don't particularly like the 203)

Only gripe with those is that i haven't seen any that come with any kind of nice wood trim in the interior, none-the-less, a nice car.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
..Only gripe with those is that i haven't seen any that come with any kind of nice wood trim in the interior, none-the-less, a nice car.
The C300 & C300 4matic comes with Burl Walnut wood trim (high gloss) as standard. - not sure if it's real wood though. ;)

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
C230 in iridium silver
premium package
sport package

39 month lease
$4400 in upfront costs
$499 / month tax included (which is really $476 since I'm leasing it under my business and I get to claim GST)

Good deal? Thoughts?
I think it's a fair deal based on the specs you wrote. Not sure of the upfront costs - are these the admin, freight, etc. or just your downpayment? Did you get the 7G-TRONIC auto trans?:confused:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Wow.. Nice deal man

I got mine about 2 weeks ago.

White C230
7Gtronic Tranmission
Sportspackage
Sat radio
Heated seats

I got a demo with 1800KM on it. So no Freight/PDI, Air tax or Admin charges.

Mine is $624 (with $5001) down month with 30,000 Km's a year. 39 month term.

My amount sounds a bit high but it is so becuase I traded in a 2002 BMW 320i (Black/Black with Auto) and they had to pay around $3500 to BMW canada for my upside down negative defecit (Got 10K for a car I owed $13500 for).

Happy to be driving this puppy. How do you like the Harmon Kardon system. I really wanted this option more then anything.:( Do you feel the sound quality difference?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Oh one more thing. How is your gas millage coming along. I have been trying to read the trip computer. Which is hovering around 10.4 and 11.1 depending on which screen you look at ( Since reset and the other one)

·
Registered
B200T 2007, C300 4matic 2009
65 Posts
Congrats! :thumbsup:

Ordered mine 3 weeks ago...

C230 4matic 2009, no 2008 left...
ETA September 2008
Palladium
Sport Package
Premium package
Harman-Kardon

Was able to negociate minus $1,000 on the 2009 price tag.
Can hardly wait!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think it's a fair deal based on the specs you wrote. Not sure of the upfront costs - are these the admin, freight, etc. or just your downpayment? Did you get the 7G-TRONIC auto trans?:confused:
The upfront cost includes everything + a little downpayment.

and yeah, i got auto tranny.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got mine about 2 weeks ago.

White C230
7Gtronic Tranmission
Sportspackage
Sat radio
Heated seats

I got a demo with 1800KM on it. So no Freight/PDI, Air tax or Admin charges.

Mine is $624 (with $5001) down month with 30,000 Km's a year. 39 month term.

My amount sounds a bit high but it is so becuase I traded in a 2002 BMW 320i (Black/Black with Auto) and they had to pay around $3500 to BMW canada for my upside down negative defecit (Got 10K for a car I owed $13500 for).

Happy to be driving this puppy. How do you like the Harmon Kardon system. I really wanted this option more then anything.:( Do you feel the sound quality difference?
I hate to taunt you but... the harmon/kardon system is amazing.

Like a concert hall in your car ;p

I'm planning on getting an Ipod adaptor but I hear the sound quality leave much to be desired. Too bad our C230 don't come with the PCMCIA slot >_>

·
Premium Member
2013 C250
7,273 Posts
Tell us more about the engine in the C230 (since we can't get it here in the US)....

·
Registered
B200T 2007, C300 4matic 2009
65 Posts
Tell us more about the engine in the C230 (since we can't get it here in the US)....
Engine type DOHC 24-valve 90º V-6
2.5-litre
Net power 201 hp @ 6,100 rpm
Net torque 181 lb-ft @ 2,900-5,000 rpm
Compression ratio 11.4:1
Bore and stroke 88.0 mm/68.4 mm
Fuel Premium unleaded

·
Registered
1 Posts
C230 in iridium silver
premium package
sport package
7g-tronic transmission

39 month lease
$4400 in upfront costs (freight, pdi, taxes, first & last month, little down payment)

Good deal? Thoughts?

Hi I am new to the site. Have been thinking about leasing the C230 as well. The agent quoted me a price of $530/ month (with no down, manual transmission, premium and sport package only). What'd you put down for your down payment? How'd you get such a sweet deal? Even with the $1,800 for the auto transmission and the harmon/kardon sound package, you still have a lower lease rate than I get quoted at...

How's the drive on the C230? Haven't seen a lot of C230 in Toronto yet, but a lot of 300 and 350. Too bad they don't have Xeon lights.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I picked up a C230 about a month and a half ago
its black on black 6 speed MANUAL!
The car is awesome , i already did 10k on it, this is including a little road trip i took to Las Vegas.
Handles very well, theres some nice bends and straight aways in Nevada on Highway 168 off of Interstate 15.
Only disappointment was the car is governed at 220km/h

·
Premium Member
2013 C250
7,273 Posts
Engine type DOHC 24-valve 90º V-6
2.5-litre
Net power 201 hp @ 6,100 rpm
Net torque 181 lb-ft @ 2,900-5,000 rpm
Compression ratio 11.4:1
Bore and stroke 88.0 mm/68.4 mm
Fuel Premium unleaded
Sounds like a nice economical V6, for those of us that don't want a four-banger.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Oh one more thing. How is your gas millage coming along. I have been trying to read the trip computer. Which is hovering around 10.4 and 11.1 depending on which screen you look at ( Since reset and the other one)
i have a C300, the best i've gotten is 8.4L/100 highway from mississauga to thornhill, mostly 407.

city I average about 10.5 to 11.

·
Registered
7 Posts
C230 in iridium silver
premium package
sport package
7g-tronic transmission

39 month lease

Good deal? Thoughts?
Great Car!!...Love it!!

I purchased my C230 4MATIC in April '08. Got a demo with 3,000K on it for a great deal. Knocked $3,800 of the price, plus an additional discount....know the owner of the dealership :)

Gas mileage...not the best....But it's a 6 cylinder..to be expected.

Does anyone feel like the engine is sluggish....Slow to respond a little, when you give it some gas??...Read this in some reviews as well?

Thoughts?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts