Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2003 Audi RS6/2002 996TT
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone out there has any of these problems. After driving the car for about three weeks I've notice the steering wheel makes noise something on the dash either above the shifter or in the cupholder makes noise and alot of rattling in the headliner somewhere.......other than that the car is fine....however after spending this much $$$$ on a MB with 21k miles on it is abit of a disappointment. If in fact any one has experienced any please tell me about it and also tell me how you or the dealer fixed it. My appointment is scheduled out a month from today......this really sucks as my Audi has more miles and no noise whatsoever.

·
Registered
47 Posts
anyone have these problems

every day, on more than E55's
i work for benz, were underpaid over worked
production based techs( sorry to say that but thats what is has become)
you need to meet your tech, talk to the guy thats going to be working on your $70.000 car buy him coffee
tell him what the problems your having, he can warrenty anything "HE" wants for you,when he fixes it
call his boss and tell him that you were more than satisfied with the repair this tech did, Honestly i have housewifes that drive these cars and whine about noises that i can never recreat, survice writers, do just that they write services, i have a handfull of customers that come to me and talk to me about their $70.000 cars, and them i fix them, somtimes i even enjoy it

·
Registered
2003 Audi RS6/2002 996TT
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Where are you located? Also I go to a dealer who really doesn't let me talk to the mechanic.

The service writer doesn't let me talk to the tech. What should I do.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts