Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well,<br> <br> I'm posting because I really want to share my enthusiasm with all of you. You may not know me, but your cumulative posts were instrumental in helping me to decide on purchasing a C230K. I bought a used car with 4k miles on it. I paid 27.6K for a car with C1, C5, Teleaid, Charcoal leather, and Omni Blue.<br> <br> I wanted the rims, but just didn't want to pony up on the Bucks. Maybe down the road, I will get aftermarket. Good thing was that buying the car used, I get the Starmark warranty after the first 50k miles. This will get me the 100k mile warranty. <br> <br> The car is georgeous. During the day it has a bit of deep purple color to it, and at night it is certainly blue. <br> <br> For those of you that haven't made the jump, or are thinking about, I say do it. Driving the car is unlike any Honda Product. I know, because i am a 3 time Acura Owner. Cumulatively, I have put about 200k miles on Acuras. <br> Road feel on the C is authoritative, the car generates interest like no Acura can. Other MB c230K owners I have meet have that Saturn type of mentality of community. Not something that you get much of. <br> <br> So, hello to all of you, I look forward to interacting in our community.<br> <br> With enthusiasm,<br> <br> Edward M. Ramirez<br>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hi,<br> <br> Glad to hear you are enjoying the coupe so much. You said it is Omni blue. Do you mean Orion Blue? My car is Orion and charcoal leather with C4, C5, C7 and the six speed.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome. I also just bought one. Got the Dessert Silver, just because that's what was in stock. After the test drive, I just couldn't wait to order one. Otherwise, I would have got the Orion Blue. Had it about 4 weeks and we love driving it. For once, I don't mind taking the long way or being stuck in traffic. Also have an ML. I've driven a lot of kms on the Autobahn in the C sedan, so it didn't take much to sell me on the coupe. It very frustrating to drive such a car in the US!

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I picked up a C230K with Evolution package (same as C7, but named differently in Canada), leather, rain sensor (quite handy) and headlamp washers.<br> <br> I have to say it gets lots of looks, and is pretty fun to drive. The wheels are the most distinctive and they turn heads. Check out the picture. The charcoal leather goes great with the rest of the interior. I had originally ordered without, but when my car arrived, they accidentally built it with an automatic. 3 months later, I finally got what I wanted, plus leather and a free 6 disc changer(!). I was happy, needless to say.<br> <br> A nice perk is how different the MB dealerships are than most other manufacturers. I'd recommend going to official MB dealers, rather than 3rd party dealerships that also sell other German cars. Next time you're in for a servicing, you'll understand what I mean.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts