Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And I just had to let everyone know that it is the absolute dogs bollocks.<br> <br> Its got a mini-disc player and the sound is quality.<br> <br> I will try and post a picture next time so you can all have a look.<br> <br> Any other CE owners is SE London?<br> <br> John

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
They are great arnt they.<br> How much did you pay for it?<br> I've had mine (280 CE) for 12 years.<br> Regards and enjoy her.<br> Mark

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I paid £2200 for it. It is mint apart from a couple of scratches. Has cruise control is Silver with a blue interior and I just can't stop driving it!<br> <br> If I was being picky I would have preferred Leather interior and a bit more power (280) but I am well happy with it.<br> <br> The only thing I need to do now is find somewhere to service it locally and also for spare parts.<br> <br> Whats your 280 like and whereabouts are you?<br> <br> John

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Just bought my 230CE

Try eurocarparts.com for spares and get their catalogue. Half the price of your local Merc garage.<br> I've got the 280CE and love the extra power over the 230.These cars are absolutely bullet proof if properlt maintained - the parts are CHEAP - and service is easy and a DIY job.<br> Had mine for 9 years and although I'm now running a 3 litre S2 Porsche and my wife runs the Merc I really still like to take it out.<br> Enjoy your car.<br> Happy motoring,<br> Bruce

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i live in chicago and recently bought a 230c.from what I can gather, only sold in UK Very rare here in states. so far so<br> good with car

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.