Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, i have just bought an 08 Mercedez R350. What im wondering is when i press the NAV and MAP button on the screen it only shows the Compass and nothing else. I cant get to the actual navigation screen and i want to know why is that. Is there something that im doing wrong?

And also, i press the TEL button on the screen and after a few moments of it says that "Phone Off". Is there also something that im doing wrong?

I am new to the Mercedez models since i have never owned one. Please give me tips on how to make these work.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
08 R350, 07 Acura RL, 1989 Honda Shadow VLX600 (10K miles)
785 Posts
Hello, i have just bought an 08 Mercedez R350. What im wondering is when i press the NAV and MAP button on the screen it only shows the Compass and nothing else. I cant get to the actual navigation screen and i want to know why is that. Is there something that im doing wrong?

And also, i press the TEL button on the screen and after a few moments of it says that "Phone Off". Is there also something that im doing wrong?

I am new to the Mercedez models since i have never owned one. Please give me tips on how to make these work.

Thanks in advance.
If your compass does not have altitude at the right screen, it means your R does not come with Navigation.

·
Registered
785 Posts

Thanks in advance.
If your compass does not have altitude at the right screen, it means your R does not come with Navigation. Mine did not come with NAV drive so I installed one myself.

·
Registered
785 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts