Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1990 300E W124 - 103
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have had this car for about a year. it has a new paint job on the driver side, due to a little rust around the fender wells and the door handle, i also had him put on a red and gold pinstripe ( Black-Red-Gold....German flag) , the other thing i did was get chrome fender trim, sheepskin seat covers and a new shift knob. ( i used the dremmel and cut the old one, then had a friend at work make me a stainless steel sleeve to put over the shaft ). i ordered a sun roof shade from performance products, but the mounting hardware is so freaking flimsy, it would not look good, so i am going to send it back. the brackets that came with it wont fit well and i think it would scratch the roof everytime i open or close it. ( my wife is getting the idea that i have a special relationship with this car, so she has desided to hang a few pics in its stall in the garage ?...I Love Her dealry....my wife , too...LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
2001 E320; 2002 ML500
1,982 Posts
Enjoy a fine automobile.
Love the parking signs.

Sergio
'95 E320 170K miles

·
Registered
91 black 300E (from college days), 01 Vette, 01 Porsche 911, 08 Porsche 911, Lincoln Navigator
442 Posts
sagamol said:
i have had this car for about a year. it has a new paint job on the driver side, due to a little rust around the fender wells and the door handle, i also had him put on a red and gold pinstripe ( Black-Red-Gold....German flag) , the other thing i did was get chrome fender trim, sheepskin seat covers and a new shift knob. ( i used the dremmel and cut the old one, then had a friend at work make me a stainless steel sleeve to put over the shaft ). i ordered a sun roof shade from performance products, but the mounting hardware is so freaking flimsy, it would not look good, so i am going to send it back. the brackets that came with it wont fit well and i think it would scratch the roof everytime i open or close it. ( my wife is getting the idea that i have a special relationship with this car, so she has desided to hang a few pics in its stall in the garage ?...I Love Her dealry....my wife , too...LOL
How many miles on the clock?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts