Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 463 Posts

·
Registered
'78 450SLC (Austin's), '03 C32 AMG
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
June 7/8 2013 Buffalo GTG

Since there is enough interest, (and it being the 5th anniversary of Austin getting his car). I have offered to set up a 2013 Benzworld GTG on June 7/8.

Thoughts about a trip to Watkins Glen on Saturday, to drive the track and also the old Road Course?

This just an idea and to see if interest would be there. As it gets closer to June more ideas and times of stuff will be decided.

These date work best for nobby, mrelbe and myself so the dates are pretty much set unless there is an overwhelming majority, that it works better on another weekend.

People who are planning on attending the 2013 Buffalo, NY GTG:
Macbook - 1978 MB 450 SLC
Harry (Austins g-father) - 1986 MB 560 SL

Please post if you want to attend and your car, and I will add you to the list.

All Mercedes' are welcome.

·
Outstanding Contributor , Bob's Your Uncle!
83 280 SL- 5 speed-The PIG
31,402 Posts
Thanks for the invitation, Brian.

I look forward to seeing you and your family again and enjoying Buffalo.

Enjoying Buffalo? Is there such a thing?

People who are planning on attending the 2013 Buffalo, NY GTG:
Macbook - 1978 MB 450 SLC
Harry (Austins g-father) - 1986 MB 560 SL
Nobby - 1983 280SL...The PIG

·
31,402 Posts
I know it's 7 months away, but surely there must be more members interested in this?

At least interested?

·
Registered
'89 300TE, '79 450SL, '01 ML320
1,051 Posts
I'm not ready to commit, but the WU and myself have been talking about a trip back east. I'm from NH originally
and have not been back since we laid Mom to rest ten years ago.
Might make for a nice maiden voyage in the 107. Buffalo is my normal stop over since I quit driving straight thru.

So Yeah, put me down for a definite maybe;)

Fish

·
Registered
82 380SL 96 SL500 03 SL500
6,182 Posts
I know it's 7 months away, but surely there must be more members interested in this?

At least interested?
Yeah, I'm interested, but the last thing I want to do is add my name to the list then take it back off when SWMBO says I can't go. :eek:

·
Premium Member
22,841 Posts

As previously posted there's a link to this thread in the GTG section of the Welcome thread.

We're going to stick this on the index page for a couple of weeks to get it a good head start on views. We'll sticky it again 90 days out from the event.

macbook said:
All Mercedes' are welcome.

If you are interested in a more diverse draw I'd suggest you post up in the Events Forum.

·
Premium Member
1973 450SL 2004 E320 4Matic Wagon 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
3,210 Posts
This might work for me. Only if we go to the bar in Amherst with the cheeseburger soup and 3/4 pound hamburgers

·
Always Remembered RIP
1979 280sl 4 sp w/ac 1957 MGA 1998 volvo xc/70 2004 F150
6,050 Posts
Well I'm definatly in to meet up in Watkins Glen and hopefully Buffalo. If I do Buffalo I may have to invade Canada a day or two before hand.

·
31,402 Posts
Well I'm definatly in to meet up in Watkins Glen and hopefully Buffalo. If I do Buffalo I may have to invade Canada a day or two before hand.
Yup.....make a Peter GTG.

Up to Nob's, down to Buffalo.

The pillows will be fluffed.

·
Registered
'78 450SLC (Austin's), '03 C32 AMG
324 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This might work for me. Only if we go to the bar in Amherst with the cheeseburger soup and 3/4 pound hamburgers
Grovers?

The food is pretty good there. I was expecting a bigger burger, one that I couldn't finish.

Supposedly, the building was once Grover Cleveland's hunting cabin.

·
31,402 Posts
I was expecting a bigger burger, one that I couldn't finish.
But you're a big, strapping young man. You probably had room for wings, afterwards.

1 - 20 of 463 Posts