Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you may have seen my posts on judder under light load and after much research I have diagnosed what is wrong.

What has helped me is Dr Tranny Shudder Fix.

I put two satchets in my ML350 2009 model and it's almost gone!

It needs one more satchet and the protectant they recommend but so far it's cost £11.

I don't believe it will last long term but at least I know it's the torque converter rather than engine or driveshafts.

Amazing stuff!

Chris

·
Registered
573 Posts
Some of you may have seen my posts on judder under light load and after much research I have diagnosed what is wrong.

What has helped me is Dr Tranny Shudder Fix.

I put two satchets in my ML350 2009 model and it's almost gone!

It needs one more satchet and the protectant they recommend but so far it's cost £11.

I don't believe it will last long term but at least I know it's the torque converter rather than engine or driveshafts.

Amazing stuff!

Chris
Hi, I was wondering if your temporary fix of the shuddering with dr Tranny still hold? I am having the same problem and will eventually have to replace the torque converter but in the meantime I may go the same route as you did.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hello Alpac,
Only just seen your reply.
The shudder fix is holding up fine, no symptoms at the moment, amazing stuff.
My mother's CLS appears to be having similar symptoms so will service the gearbox and stick some me in it as well.
Chris

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
About this Discussion
2 Replies
2 Participants
Chris Souch
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing