Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been off work for 4 days and it has rained every day. I haven't driven the benz for a week. Withdrawal symptoms are getting bad. The sun is out now so I'm about to get my fix.
Happy motoring.

·
Premium Member
1973 450SL 2004 E320 4Matic Wagon 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
3,199 Posts
I'll let you in on a secret

BenzToy said:
I've been off work for 4 days and it has rained every day. I haven't driven the benz for a week. Withdrawal symptoms are getting bad. The sun is out now so I'm about to get my fix.
Happy motoring.
They don't melt in the rain. Have a little problem sticking to wet roads, but they do get you out on the road in it.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
smack said:
They don't melt in the rain. Have a little problem sticking to wet roads, but they do get you out on the road in it.
I refuse to put the top up/on, unless absolutely necessary. It was getting close.

·
Premium Member
1973 450SL 2004 E320 4Matic Wagon 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee
3,199 Posts
Must be...

BenzToy said:
I refuse to put the top up/on, unless absolutely necessary. It was getting close.
Yours must be as hard to latch as mine.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
smack said:
Yours must be as hard to latch as mine.
They aren't hard to latch, The HT is hanging where the mezzanine would be, and I do put up the ST when conditions force me to. I just really enjoy the open roadster. I'll probably have to make concessions when the hot summer arrives, but until then.
Happy motoring.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts