Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
G320 & E500
1,193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Taking a wee break from the golf course,

Tiger Woods drives his new Mercedes into an Irish gas station.

An attendant greets him in typical Irish manner, unaware who the golf pro is...

"Top o' the mornin to ya".

As Tiger gets out of the car, two tees fall out of his pocket.

"So what are those things, laddie?" asks the attendant.

"They're called tees," replies Tiger.

"And what would ya be usin 'em for, now?" inquires the Irishman.

"Well, they're for resting my balls on when I drive," replies Tiger.

"Aw, Jaysus, Mary an' Joseph!" exclaimes the Irish attendant.
"Those fellas at Mercedes think of everything!"

·
BenzWorld W124 Host
1993 300E 3.2L 24V
1,088 Posts
They can put ball holders in a car, but not a dang cup holder in my W124. Where am I supposed to put my morning coffee? Ask anyone I work with, Mercedes dropped the ball there, and they feel the pain of it until I get my coffee.

-Tubs

·
Registered
300ge
30 Posts
There is a folding cup holder advertised for mucho $ in some mags. The same can be found in most boating catalogs for a few $. You can glue, screw or velcro it.

·
Registered
1987 Mercedes 300e
400 Posts
oh how i wish i could drive on the autobahn... looks so funny.. is it true there is no speed limit? if so , how fast have you gotten on it? do you know the fastest anybody has gone on it? imagine how fast i would get to school.... lol ( oh btw im new to this board and 16, hello everybody! )

·
Registered
452 Posts
I hear you, Tubs. Just last week I was nice and picked some coffee up for one of my co-workers on the way into work. I decided I didn't need a drink carrier--that I'd hold mine and drink while driving and hold the other between my legs. BAD DECISION! Screw ball-holders. I needed something much more important to keep my boys safe and comfortable.

·
BenzWorld W124 Host
1993 300E 3.2L 24V
1,088 Posts
Were you planning on mentioning to your co-worker that you held their beverage in your crotch the entire time?

-Tubs

·
Registered
'03 CL55
232 Posts
lnkprksoldier - 3/14/2005 8:59 PM

oh how i wish i could drive on the autobahn... looks so funny.. is it true there is no speed limit? if so , how fast have you gotten on it? do you know the fastest anybody has gone on it? imagine how fast i would get to school.... lol ( oh btw im new to this board and 16, hello everybody! )
it is true the autobahn has no speed limit, except when aproaching a bigger city, where the speed limit is posted and set at 120 km/h and if you go over that you receive a very big fine. I was in Germany last year and i loved it, i wish i could move there

1 - 10 of 10 Posts