Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Several Mercedes sites state that this conversion (James Cook)will become available in the US, model year 2003. If anyone could point me in the right direction for sales or specs for the US version. This appears to be the only conversion closely associated with Mercedes and Westfelia all the others are aftermarket and less appealing.
http://www.mercedes-benz.com/e/rv/jamescook/photo4.htm

·
Registered
380SL,560SEL,S600
87 Posts
Freightliner sells the Sprinter for USA. I would like to make one a delivery van for one o...

Freightliner sells the Sprinter for USA. I would like to make one a delivery van for one of my businesses. I think they are snappy looking. If you get one, let me know what you think.

·
Registered
2002 E320W4
242 Posts
my friend's dad just bought one. he is getting the alloys, top trim level, swb and in re...

my friend's dad just bought one. he is getting the alloys, top trim level, swb and in red. also, they will be sold as dodges as well as freightliner. it will replace the dodge ram van. quite stout vans, fedex is changing to using only sprinters in their fleet. also, next year will see a nice increase of power from the turbodiesel.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts