Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
A pix of what it possibly would look like. I've been told by my dealer that Mercedes will have AMG version of every vehicle including the C-Coupe.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Interesting. Do you know what the model would be?

Written back in April, 2001.<br> <br> Mercedes is to produce a high-powered AMG version of the C-Class Sport Coupe. This has not yet been officially confirmed, but AMG Product Executive Simon Croft said earlier this week that 'the SC range deserves a pure halo product', and that 'a number of options are being looked at - we are evaluating its potential and await the decision. There are a number of engine permutations, it's a case of choosing which engine is wanted, and there are a number of development vehicles about'. A rough translation? We're going to make it, as soon as we've decided whether to fit the very powerful, hugely powerful or monstrously powerful engine... The recently-launched Sport Coupe is now the only Mercedes range apart from the distinctly non-sporting A-Class and V-Class line-ups that doesn't have an AMG variant, or one upcoming, so it would seem like an obvious move. The availability of such a (relatively) affordable AMG model may also be behind Mercedes' decision to offer a free driver training course with the purchase of all AMG cars from 2002, with the emphasis on roadcraft and driver awareness.<p>

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It is already out in Europe for few months.<br> But it is only body kit+some interior pieces+<br> wheels and it looks exactly like one in the<br> following posts. I've seen one at my dealer.<br> Looks really cool. But i want them to introduce<br> better engines for it...<br> <p>PSYCHOP

1 - 6 of 6 Posts