Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2006 C230 WZ
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The C-Coupe has disappeared from the mbusa.com site. I think this is a confirmation that the C-Coupe is going to be discontinued from de US market.

[:D][8D]

·
Registered
'05 C230 Kompressor,
314 Posts
hoopsmx - 3/13/2005 10:17 PM

The C-Coupe has disappeared from the mbusa.com site. I think this is a confirmation that the C-Coupe is going to be discontinued from de US market.

[:D][8D]
(((LOUD APPLAUSE))) [:D]

·
Registered
2005 C230 SS
20 Posts
(( More loud applause)) ((A parade is being announced soon)) j/k [8D]

·
Registered
'05 C230 Kompressor,
314 Posts
brabusCcoupe - 3/14/2005 11:07 AM

Like the sedan is any better. Its the same car people, get over yourselves.
to each his own

·
Registered
'05 C230 Kompressor,
314 Posts
brabusCcoupe - 3/14/2005 11:14 AM

They should just get rid of the c-class altogether. Then you guys would nothing to bitch about anymore.
its funny--u are an active participant

·
Registered
4 Posts
Shame. I love mine, was gonna get another.

But it might just be that MB is going to introduce a bunch of new engined C Class cars, and often car makers stop shipping as many kinds of older models so as not to have a backlog of cars. Since the C-Coupe has low resale, having a backlog of these cars would be death to them, making resale even worse.

·
Registered
2005 C230WZ
270 Posts
Yeah, doesnt MB have the new 2007 C-Class already in the works. I love my C230K-SS, I hope they dont get rid of them altogether. Maybe They are just stopping the Coupe for a while untill the new generation comes out.[:(]

·
Registered
2004 W203 C180K Elegance Sport Sedan & 2005 W209 CLK280 Elegance Coupe
104 Posts
I think they would just be stopping them for a little while because of declining sales in the US market.
i dont think Mercedes have EVER *deleted* a model entirely, so expect to see a new version when the W204 comes out.

As for the rest of the World, the sports coupe is still in production out of germany and can certainly still be ordered. afterall it was only just facelifted 6 months ago, its not that old...

·
Registered
1 Posts
hi people.
i´m from portugal, i have a 220 cdi sport coupe, and i can confirm that this model WILL REALLY be terminated on 2006 or 2007. you can CRY WITH ME TOO!!!
how can mercedes waste time creating stupid models as the B model that will not sell, and leave one of the most beautyfull cars i know, as the sport coupe.
some may not like this car, but people that have one.....loves it.
mercedes will leave audi alone in the market, allowing the coupe A3 to sell and sell, and sell...!BMW stopped the 3 series compack too. But this one was so ugly!
of course that isn´t a really sporty car, like the BMW, but it has is own soul....!
By the way, a CLK is not almost the same as a sport coupe!!!!!!It has a real trunk. it´s good for US.
i can´t understand why everybody in usa loves cars with big trunks....? Afraid that other cars crash into your back?????

·
Registered
'05 C230 Kompressor,
314 Posts
good, now that those two "ugly ducklings" are gone----MB can proudly display, with pride, the beautiful sedan (swan) in all its splendor!!!!

·
Registered
04 C230 Kompressor
335 Posts
And while they're at it, they should get rid of the Estate too. They could al live in the same land fill.

·
Registered
'05 C230 Kompressor,
314 Posts
Arn560 - 10/28/2005 1:23 PM

And while they're at it, they should get rid of the Estate too. They could al live in the same land fill.
uh...yea....o....k......

·
Registered
65 Posts
paufly - 10/27/2005 11:08 PM

how can mercedes waste time creating stupid models as the B model that will not sell, and leave one of the most beautyfull cars i know, as the sport coupe.
some may not like this car, but people that have one.....loves it.
mercedes will leave audi alone in the market, allowing the coupe A3 to sell and sell, and sell...!BMW stopped the 3 series compack too. But this one was so ugly!
of course that isn´t a really sporty car, like the BMW, but it has is own soul....!
By the way, a CLK is not almost the same as a sport coupe!!!!!!It has a real trunk. it´s good for US.
i can´t understand why everybody in usa loves cars with big trunks....? Afraid that other cars crash into your back?????
You are right .I think like you. BMW 1 series not like 3 series compact.and Mercedes decision Auidi A3 is alone luxery compact-hatchback segment.C series Sportcoupe is not like coupe .it is hatchback.and good hatch solid harch .I do not understand why Mercedes cut of this car product after new W204 C class...

·
Registered
233 Posts
Out comes ol Treason slammin the coupe again.

His underpowered MB sedans clearly shows he does not understand that real MB vehicles are much more then his jaded version of how one should look.

·
Registered
'05 C230 Kompressor,
314 Posts
and ONCE AGAIN E55 comes along and adds his much UN-NEEDED two cents to a convo that didnt even involve him in the first place!!

how about you first learn how to spell my name BEFORE you start to rag on me.......

lol--you must have had connectivity problems with your computer, because the whole series of posts, you said nothing---but yet all of a sudden attack me directly. now that you're back to being an asshole, do you crave THAT much attention? do you wanna be seen THAT much dude?

get a life!

·
Registered
233 Posts
I don't take kindly to a fairy tale thinking fool that calls me an asshole and refers to coupes as "ugly ducklings" and sedans as "swans".

Please keep in mind Treason it is better for you to remain silent and be thought of as a fool then to speak out and remove all doubt. Also keep in mind that time printing your myopic crap here is time away from your life watching the Disney Channel.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts