Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

2161 - 2180 of 2180 Posts

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
An obscene smear is the best response you have to offer ?

My, my.

What a surprise.

I don't know much about any of those big shots involved, on an actual personal basis, but from what I have seen, I would welcome Mueller as a next door neighbor, and if ages and other things were equal, have no qualms about him marrying my daughter.

Can't say that about everyone else involved.

·
Registered
9,949 Posts
Tulsi Gabbard is like a brunette Stepford Wife. Scary.

Listen, Pelosi has been trying to tell the Democrats that no one is going to be their hero and get rid of Trump for them. They are going to have to work for it, and that means winning the elections for President and gaining a supermajority in the Senate while holding their position or strengthening it in the House. Tough job. But fixing this situation is like a moonshot. Difficult but worth it.

Jim

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
Not gonna happen. I imagine the scene going down as such>
He will win a second term.
Continue to rob everyone blind, thereby setting his family up financially for decades to come.

2 years into his second term, he will completely lose his mind..get off from any convictions due to his mental status.

Then continue to jetset all over the globe.

All the while...laughing at all the suckers who fell for his Con.

·
Registered
61,958 Posts
Have faith... I see one of the largest landslide victory against Trump. House is secure for the dems and a larger majority is at hand, the Senate is a tougher climb although repubs are making it easier by the number of retirements and those just bailing out.

It may all end up under democratic control after all...

·
Registered
61,958 Posts
Tulsi Gabbard is like a brunette Stepford Wife. Scary.

I knew of her for some time and was a big supporter, completely on board with her anti-war and non interventionist foreign policy stance. But something's happened to her in the last couple of years... her support of Assad, Putin is intolerable and now, her using Mueller to claim Trump has been exonerated is nothing less than the work of a Russian mole.

Scary indeed...

·
Registered
5,562 Posts
The left realizing that none of their ideas and policies will help our country as well as Trump’s have and they will have to wait until his 2nd term ends for a chance at the seat.
At the rate he is losing his mind, do you honestly believe he will have enough marbles left to even string 4 words together in 2-5 years time ?

That guy is going insane...fast.

But..do hold onto your dream...

·
Registered
9,057 Posts
^ Ronald Reagan was arguably suffering from senile dementia throughout most of his second term...

·
Immoderately Caffeinated/ Vintage Moderator
16,392 Posts
The left realizing that none of their ideas and policies will help our country as well as Trump’s have and they will have to wait until his 2nd term ends for a chance at the seat.
Which part of the vile, petty, vindictive sociopath appeals to you most?

·
Registered
6,822 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,175

i just think it goes back to trump giving them some odd revenge

for everyone gone wrong in their lives-

your question is too rational-

ask him something purely emotional and you'll probably get an answer

·
Registered
6,999 Posts
i just think it goes back to trump giving them some odd revenge

for everyone gone wrong in their lives-

your question is too rational-

ask him something purely emotional and you'll probably get an answer
Nah, All you'll get is more vile petty vindictive sociopath parroting

I took him and the other numbnuts BNZ off "ignore" yesterday for about 10 minutes, seriously not one single intelligent post between them for weeks, promptly put them back on ignore

·
Registered
18 Posts
The Muller report and congressional investigations show the Russians spent about 50K dollars out of a total of a BILLION spent on the 2016 elections. And the majority of their fake social media posts came AFTER the election.

·
Registered
7,664 Posts
The Muller report and congressional investigations show the Russians spent about 50K dollars out of a total of a BILLION spent on the 2016 elections. And the majority of their fake social media posts came AFTER the election.

Can you back that statement up with actual facts ?..only 50K ..and mostly after ......

2161 - 2180 of 2180 Posts