Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

2121 - 2140 of 2180 Posts

·
Registered
9,057 Posts
Just listened to some of the hearing on the radio. Seemed like he's about to sing like a canary...

·
Registered
9,166 Posts
It makes virtually NO difference if the House impeaches Trump or not. McConnell and the Senate will simply ignore it like they have every other outrage this president has done in the past 3 years.

Pelosi is right, though she hasn't said it quite this way. House impeachment proceedings are little more than an exercise in futility given the makeup of our current Senate.

·
Registered
6,999 Posts
Oh great, another fucking

Actual quotes: So you would charge him for crimes after he's no longer President?

Mueller: Yes

Dipstick:

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
A frail old man, unable to remember things, stumbling, refusing to answer basic questions...I said it in 2017 and Mueller confirmed it today — All you pundits and moderates and lame Dems who told the public to put their faith in the esteemed Robert Mueller — just STFU from now on
— Michael Moore (@MMFlint) July 24, 2019

·
Registered
6,999 Posts
As if on cue

A frail old man, unable to remember things, stumbling, refusing to answer basic questions...I said it in 2017 and Mueller confirmed it today — All you pundits and moderates and lame Dems who told the public to put their faith in the esteemed Robert Mueller — just STFU from now on
— Michael Moore (@MMFlint) July 24, 2019
Even Michael Moore agrees that the Dems and Mueller blew it!
Michael Moore

Verified account

@MMFlint
Follow Follow @MMFlint
More Michael Moore Retweeted Donald J. Trump
Yes. The proof they blew it is that you’re tweeting on Air Force One! You shouldn’t be on that plane, or in the Oval Office—you should be wearing a jumpsuit that matches your face. The DNC & Mueller may not have known how to stop you, but millions of voters—and I—do. Get ready.

2121 - 2140 of 2180 Posts