Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
920 Posts
I'm sure somebody will like it... I don't get the shark gills and the blue lights. :p
$21k spent on mods - $10k for the job lot - not a very good ROI. :confused:

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
U.G.L.Y

He should be tracked down and killed !

·
Registered
333 Posts
Is that a mini-disco ball hanging from the mirror:confused: The car is in such bad taste Daimler-Benz should sue the guy for bringing their name into disrepute. It's the equivalent of painting disco trousers and a gold pendant onto Michelangelo's David:eek: Why can't people stick to ruining Civics and Saxos like they're supposed to:D

CMount

·
Registered
742 Posts
Besides the fact that it is UGLY as H E L L, I question how it got a 'salvage' title. Did it get scratched while he had it ? If so, why would the title get changed. If it belonged to someone else and was scratched, would an insurance company REALLY total it because the whole car needed to be painted ?

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
The more I look at it, The more horrid it is.

Really I cant get my head round it, I mean WTF was he thinking !!

I

·
0 Posts
Yeah...salvage...flood car perhaps? Sure looks like salvage IMO. I wonder how many other 32's have been junked.

Oh...he is uninformed about 32's. It was offered by MB in white. I believe one of the early board members from up north had one.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,498 Posts
Ugly and they wouldn't issue a salvage title for a color change.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Time to go kill myself. Those gills on the side look like thin tin sheets and the headlights are atrocious! I like the rear view though.

·
Registered
14,926 Posts
The car is in serious need of a new owner and rehabilitation. Maybe some kind sole could buy it and restore it to its former glory .......... :(

Real '32's have black birdseye maple wood, and don't have wood on the steering wheel.

An awful lot of time and effort went into that car, to bad it wasn't spent on a Toyota, or a Honda ......... :eek:

Vehicle Description

Up for auction is my one of a kind 2002 Mercedes Benz SLK 32 AMG. This is a rare one of kind california beauty.
Thank the gods that this is a rare beast...

There has been a complete tune-up including new breaks, oil, air filter, alignment, and gas filter.
New brakes, or did he just break something?

The amount of time invested into this vehicle is astonishing. I've sent over 21,000 on this vehicle and can provide reciept to prove this.
I think he'll have to prove it to me, or maybe where did he send the money too?

Pictures dont do justice to the beauty that this vehicle has become.
True dat!

The vehicle had been scratched all over one day while parked on the street, so I took this oppurtunity to change the color. There was no white color offered for the SLK 32 AMG. This is the reason the department of motor vehicles issued the salvage title.
Sure, right, salvage because he changed the color, it happens all the time doesn't it?

There is absolutely no frame damage to this vehicle. Please let me know if you should have any questions or concerns via cellular.

·
Registered
6,349 Posts
What is up with the blisters on the front fenders and rear quarter panels?

Why would you "down grade" the steering wheel and shifter.

What a waste of money, time, and effort.

·
Registered
1,567 Posts
what the fuck were they smoking....i was trying to find "one" thing I "may" like about it.... It took me a while to view past all the SH!T and notice the nice quad-exhaust setup it has..im guessing they sacrificed the floor-pan because thats the ONLY way to do it...

1 - 20 of 64 Posts