Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
SLK350
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After waiting 8 weeks it has finally arrived.

I can see now why everyone on here gets excited about these it is brilliant to drive [:)]

What is it? An Auto SLK 350

Tansanite Blue - Black Leather.
Comand, HK System, Parktronic, Xenon, Airscarf, Luxury Climate control and some other bits.

Will post some pictures later as Tansanite seems one of the rarer colours, so far today it has looked black, blue, faintly purple, depends on the light and angle you lok at it from. Beautiful colour.

Must go as there is still a few hours of light left to play in [:D]

One question though I can choose between C /S and M on the tranny. I thought the M was only on the AMG. Anyone else got this on a 350 or have they just put the wrong sticker on the switch?

·
Registered
SLK350, BMW K1200LT
808 Posts
joyfulheart - 4/22/2005 6:30 PM

Lovely day for it. You might have to wait until Sunday, then top down, windows down, foot down.
Enjoy.
Ehh lad, had a brammah day 2day - sun splitting the rocks, and forcast up north for us Northerners Sat & Sun is brill [:p](but ones taking ones Ducati out tommorrow! [:)])

·
Registered
W116, W126, R170.
217 Posts
G'day SLK-Gill,

Congratulations! It seems funny you waiting a whole 2 months, after I waited 12 months, but the excitement is the same. Enjoy your car and I look forward to seeing a photo of the colour.

Agent 1 [8D]

·
Registered
SLK350
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are the pictures then, showing the colur variations in Tansanite.

As I said depending on the light and angle it can vary between almost Black through Blue to heading towards a hint of purple.

First go at attaching pics so here goes.....

Attachments

·
Registered
R171 SLK200 2005
475 Posts
That is a beautiful colour!! [8D]

Does have a great purple tinge to it in those photos!! [:D]

·
Registered
2005 SLK350 2011 GLK3504X 2006 ML350(selling when GLK arrives)
1,940 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS!

Another beautiful machine...enjoy...[:D][8D][:D]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts