Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2003 SLK230
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a long winter and nasty wet spring in the North East, I finally was able to take the cover off the car and out of the garage and use it to drive to one of our suburban offices (I work In Manhattan most of the time)Its a stock Black 230 SLK. Say what you want about the new one but this one still turns heads of the high schoolers waiting for the bus, the mustangers waiting at the light etc. I'll admit it; its the only reason I have the car

·
Registered
325 Posts
You're a sick puppy, you know!!

·
Premium Member
1999 SLK230 Sport
2,713 Posts
I had mine out yesterday, top down going through the Best Buy parking lot. A very nice looking woman gives me a BIG smile and says "Nice car...want to take me for a ride?"

I just love car sluts LOL.[8D]

·
Registered
01 SLK 320 MT6
4,477 Posts
This weekend - i cruising top down with my GF, well not only me enjoying sunny day - on a light i pull up next to yellow Murcilango Roadster - "Nice car" i said to guy and girl in the car, they nodded in return ;)

·
Premium Member
SLK 230
1,498 Posts
First day out of a lagging ass winter here and it hit 90.

Brushed off the pup took out the jacks and ran her wild.

Man I saw about 50 convertibles running around but only 1 other SLK.

Some cat in a nice ass convertible jag was at the convenience store and I heard his girlfriend commenting about how nice my car was. HAHAHAHA.

Jump in honey lets go for a spin, YAHOO.

·
Registered
2001 SLK 230
1,226 Posts
saw some smokin hot chick in an slk. kinda riced out she smiled at me and told me whe bought the car on ebay.

I wish I could meet a hot chick that buys shit on ebay. the women in my life are afraid of computers.

·
Registered
2005 SLK350
316 Posts
How are the SLK drivers in your areas? Most in NY/NJ area are not all that friendly. It's usually me pulling up next to them to say hello. I got a warmer welcome from a BMW325cic the other night[:(]

·
Registered
2005 CLK200 Komp, 2007 R350
680 Posts
noregret4life - 4/8/2005 5:03 PM

How are the SLK drivers in your areas? Most in NY/NJ area are not all that friendly. It's usually me pulling up next to them to say hello. I got a warmer welcome from a BMW325cic the other night[:(]
All the SLK owners i see are rude pricks that won't even look at you, let alone wave.

·
Registered
2002 SLK 32 AMG
441 Posts
I was waiting to pull out of a gas station into heavily parked traffic due to a traffic light when two fine women in an SUV kept looking at the car. They had the biggest smiles I ever saw. They just kept staring and smiling I started to blush, smiled back and nervously gave them the thumbs up! They energetically gave me the thumbs up back and their smiles just got bigger! I smiled more then put my hand behind my head and pushed my own head forward and down as if... well, you know [:D]
They did the same!!!!! I was like wooo hooo! Then my wife cracked me in the back of the head and punched me in the arm! It was over, the girls laughed histerically and drove off.
Sally started on me... "do I have to worry about you every time you go out now?" wa wa waa... I was only joking because she was in the car too!

I admitt it was dissrespectfull to Sally but again it was done only for fun, I love to act like I get caught up in the moment just so she can respond to it. I'm 275 lbs for God sake, the only one that would want me now is her [;)]

·
Premium Member
1999 SLK230 Sport
2,713 Posts
Arnee - 4/8/2005 12:41 AM

ByByeAmericanPie - 4/7/2005 10:31 AM
A very nice looking woman gives me a BIG smile and says "Nice car...want to take me for a ride?"

...AND??? [:D]
I said "Hop in"...she did...and I will leave the rest up to your fiendish little imaginations LOL[:D][8D][:0]

·
Registered
2001 SLK 230
1,226 Posts
i dont have a little imagination u mean to tell me u had sex with a goat while chewing on platonium

·
Premium Member
1999 SLK230 Sport
2,713 Posts
DEATHERAGE - 4/9/2005 4:17 PM

i dont have a little imagination u mean to tell me u had sex with a goat while chewing on platonium
Shhhhhhhh.....the goat's married

1 - 14 of 14 Posts