·
Banned
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
^^^^And like some others who have said the samething, I say, you know very very little about me, muchless where I find these articles, pictures and such (have logged on to Digg exactly once, did not like it)..............funny I have never heard you or anyone else say the samething to others who seem to spend more time on youtube than anything else, such prejudice...........oh well, I can endure but stop taking the Mittens loss and the economy in the shit out on others.........

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^^Either Emly was advertising for a new partner or she has still not wiped the embarassed look off of her face.......

I assume you know what the t-shirt refers to...........in Bangkok the hookers would and will still say "me love you long time" so lame but it still exists.............

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
she looks like she's hiding something in her cheeks :eek:^^

You got a dirty mind Chrome, just a trait of some Indonesian girls, they can have the thinniest of bodies but still have a little chubbiness in their cheek

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
You spend WAY too much time on Digg! You really need to get a life!!

Jay as usual, you ignore true facts and figures that are there and looking at you square in the face..........

Facts from the BW website
Jayhawk - Total Posts: 12,504 (13.97 posts per day)
Jakarta Expat - Total Posts: 6,409 (12.01 posts per day)

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
21,652 Posts
Jay as usual, you ignore true facts and figures that are there and looking at you square in the face..........

Facts from the BW website
Jayhawk - Total Posts: 12,504 (13.97 posts per day)
Jakarta Expat - Total Posts: 6,409 (12.01 posts per day)
You misunderstand JakAss: It is not the quantity of your posts that concern me. It is the quality.

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You spend WAY too much time on Digg! You really need to get a life!!

You misunderstand JakAss: It is not the quantity of your posts that concern me. It is the quality.

Jay, again confusion reigns supreme with the Harvard grad, in the first post you talk about my needing a life and then in the 2nd post you explain you are really concerned with the quality of my posts? That certainly is a leap even for a bird brain as yourself............

·
Registered
21,652 Posts
Jay, again confusion reigns supreme with the Harvard grad, in the first post you talk about my needing a life and then in the 2nd post you explain you are really concerned with the quality of my posts? That certainly is a leap even for a bird brain as yourself............
The only confusion is in your mind... You need to get a life and stop posting all that second-hand crap! It's causing your brain to atrophy even further.

Attachments

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The only confusion is in your mind... You need to get a life and stop posting all that second-hand crap! It's causing your brain to atrophy even further.

You say potato, I say potatoe, you say tomato, I say tomatoe............

·
Banned
17,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^^^^Ok Jay, if it means that much to you, you can have the last word...........

1 - 20 of 20 Posts