Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2001 Ml 430 Sport
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2000 ML430. It has been so terriffic, and ran almost flawlessly for 79K miles now. Im purchasing an 07', so Im letting it go. :crybaby2: $14999

It has all recall work and up to date repairs and services, completed at Mercedes Benz of Ann Arbor. I have listed it on Craigslist in the Michigan and Ohio areas. PM me, or E-Mail me if you are interested... [email protected]

See pics in my profile...

Attachments

·
Registered
ML430 - sold
929 Posts
fyi I just sold my '00 ML430 with 91,000 miles for $12300 on Craigslist - it was absolutely stock, no mods. It was due for a B service plus new tires and brakes all round within a few thousand miles.

Good luck selling yours.

I'm looking to be an Audi or BMW wagon to replace the ML.

·
Registered
2001 Ml 430 Sport
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ummmm... I have been getting weird responses on Craigslist. One guy claimed he was "Tony Montana", and offered to pay me with 1/2 Kilo of Columbian Coke..... I thought about it...... (Just Kidding! ! !)

I hope I get e-mails from sane people in the future!!

·
Registered
2001 Ml 430 Sport
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have seen some terriffic wagons on Autotrader... Good Luck! ! !

·
Registered
500SE AMG, E350 4matic, GL 450
5,913 Posts
I saw and drove this truck a few weeks ago. Very Nice. Drives well and is flawless. Vic is a good guy to deal with as well.

·
Registered
2001 Ml 430 Sport
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Got new brakes put on her Friday evening! Stops like a 2008 SLR McLaren Convertible now!!! Ummm... Well,,,, it kinda does anyway..

And a rock broke one fog light, so I just took them off....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts