Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
31,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or maybe the real question is whether they "shared" a cigar...

YOKO ONO: “I HAD AN AFFAIR WITH HILLARY CLINTON IN THE ’70S”

Yoko Ono shocked reporters yesterday when she responded to a question concerning the presidential run of Hillary Clinton and the possibility that she could become the first woman President of the United States in American history.

The artist and widow of John Lennon, who is in Los Angeles to present a collection of cups and saucers she is exhibiting at the Museum of Modern Art, totally took reporters by surprise by admitting she had not only met the former First Lady at various times during a series of protests against the Vietnam War in New York in the 1970s but also knew her “intimately”.

The celebrity admitted laughingly to having “a fling” with her at the time and acknowledged her election “would be a great advancement for LGBT and Women rights in America” she added.

Yoko Ono when asked about her thoughts about Hillary’s run for the presidency completely took reporters by surprise.

“We met many times during the New York Vietnam War protests in the 1970s, and became very intimate. We shared many of the same values about sexual equality, fighting against the authoritarian, patriarchal, male-dominated society we were raised in” she explained.

“We had a brief romantic fling when I lived with John in Manhattan and Hillary was studying at Yale, but eventually we lost touch. I am amazed how things are going well for her and wish her the best for her campaign” she told reporters during the press conference.

Experts believe the statement could affect the presidential candidates bid for the presidency but previous allegations of Hillary Clinton’s lesbian past have not seemed to play against the front runner for the 2016 Democratic presidential race yet.

·
Registered
31,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know nothing about the source, it was a trending topic on a facebook news ticker.

Besides, heck, I read it on the internet, it must be true, right?

I just think it's odd. It actually does sound like something Yoko would say, if for nothing other than the weirdness value. :D

·
Registered
31,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
^^^Whatup dood, you trying to get this thread closed too? :D :D :D

·
Banned
2,577 Posts
snopes.com: Yoko Ono: 'I Had An Affair with Hillary Clinton in the '70s'

Had Ono admitted anything of the sort, that report would have reached mainstream media sources. But World News Daily Report is a fake news site whose disclaimer page clearly states that its content is not news and is not meant to be taken seriously:

Their disclaimer
World News Daily Report is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within worldnewsdailyreport.com are fiction, and presumably fake news. Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction.

World News Daily Report's past confabulations include a purported eyewitness account of Jesus' miracles, a sad (and fake) claim about loggers killing the world's oldest tree, and a spun-up tale about the discovery of a "prehistoric shark" in Pakistan.
Read more at snopes.com: Yoko Ono: 'I Had An Affair with Hillary Clinton in the '70s'

·
Registered
31,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I discounted it the second I opened the link and saw WND.

They're the Weekly World News of political journalism.
Wait, you mean the Bat Boy wasn't real?

·
CH4S Artist , Outstanding Contributor
39,012 Posts
Who the hell cares what may or may not have happened in the 70's?

I guess there was no link to the video...

·
Registered
31,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Who the hell cares what may or may not have happened in the 70's?

I guess there was no link to the video...
Good point, it was the seventies.

I mean Bill said he didn't inhale, so maybe Hillary didn't get off? ;)

·
Registered
31,633 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Real or not, the image of them writhing together has been conjured, and my brain will never be the same.

·
Registered
19,563 Posts
Real or not, the image of them writhing together has been conjured, and my brain will never be the same.
I could only imagine, it hit a brick wall with me as soon as I read the two names and the accusation, I always had Yoko down as a sashimi girl but would never be caught biting on something nasty that must bear a striking resemblance to a week old road kill....so in my imagination there was no writhing together....it was far worse.

Attachments

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
8 Participants
Von Vorschlag
Mercedes-Benz Forum
BenzWorld.org forum is one of the largest Mercedes-Benz owner websites offering the most comprehensive collection of Mercedes-Benz information anywhere in the world. The site includes MB Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing