Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
I wouldn't touch it with a ten-foot pole.

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz ML350 MY 2008
128 Posts
7089Kms is approximately 4430 miles.
In 4 years this rig has covered only 4430 miles, approximately 1107 miles per year, ...man!.. I wonder why the owner didn't drive it so much!...

It could be a good rig or bad rig, who knows.... may be owner was in jail... when out of jail 4 years later the rig is still waiting with 4430 miles on it... so many possibilities.... I wish I could know the truth.... that's where it comes down to!...

·
Registered
2004 CL55
1,525 Posts
wannaln said:
7089Kms is approximately 4430 miles.
In 4 years this rig has covered only 4430 miles, approximately 1107 miles per year, ...man!.. I wonder why the owner didn't drive it so much!...

It could be a good rig or bad rig, who knows.... may be owner was in jail... when out of jail 4 years later the rig is still waiting with 4430 miles on it... so many possibilities.... I wish I could know the truth.... that's where it comes down to!...
i am sure we all know some owners here and there, that keep their 4x4s (ML in this case) for off-roading only. can't imagine doing 100K miles of pure offroading, but 4.5K in 4 years is quite fair..

·
Registered
'00 ML320
152 Posts
Im still rolling over the fact the dude thinks hes gonna get 1 year old price for it. Dont care how few miles, no warranty is no warranty and screw that for 50k.

·
Registered
11,243 Posts
A car is meant to be driven. Who knows what has happened as it's sat there for 5 years.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts