Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4Sale: 230G, U1200 Ag, 1017A, lots of MB cars, Volvo c303, 416 raildoka, LR D110 TDi
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kind of a stupid question, but I don't want to make a move in bad graces. I frequent the Unimog and G wagen boards, and they don't mind for sale ads... so, is it ok to post up something for sale in here?

Cheers,
Ben

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Merz-Ben said:
Kind of a stupid question, but I don't want to make a move in bad graces. I frequent the Unimog and G wagen boards, and they don't mind for sale ads... so, is it ok to post up something for sale in here?

Cheers,
Ben
Where are the moderators?
I think advertisment is frowned upon. If a member has something for sale, yeh.
A commercial interest probably wouldn't fly here. Something about bandwidth.

·
Registered
4Sale: 230G, U1200 Ag, 1017A, lots of MB cars, Volvo c303, 416 raildoka, LR D110 TDi
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't mean a commercial advertisement, I've just got some 107 stuff I need to clear out of my building since I don't have time to finish the projects... I listed it on the For sale forum, but from experience I know I seldom look at it myself unless I am just really looking for something. Just wondering

Cheers,
Ben

·
Premium Member
22,841 Posts
Merz-Ben said:
I don't mean a commercial advertisement, I've just got some 107 stuff I need to clear out of my building since I don't have time to finish the projects... I listed it on the For sale forum, but from experience I know I seldom look at it myself unless I am just really looking for something. Just wondering

Cheers,
Ben
Post a link. No harm no foul unless someone objects. If you end up parting out the 72 or 73 let me know. Thanks, Dave

·
Registered
2001 SLK320, 2001 C320
2,267 Posts
I ain't objecting! :) Whacha got? We're always hungry for parts...

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Guys!

I just need to make some room, these three cars would make excelent parts, or you could probably restore one or two of them. Thanks for the link, isthisdave.

Cheers,
Ben

1 - 7 of 7 Posts