Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I am looking at a '00 CLK 320 w/46,000 miles on it. It is pretty loaded, has K3 & K4 package for $30,800. I know it's a good price for this model, but my only qualm is the high mileage and the warranty is only for 50K miles. I would appreciate your input. TIA, Charlie-Ann [:)]

·
Registered
387 Posts
That's above retail, dude, definitely not a good deal, especially since the warranty is al...

That's above retail, dude, definitely not a good deal, especially since the warranty is almost up. Full retail on that car is about 29k, and wholesale is about 26k. A good price should be somewhere in-between. In your case it should be closer to wholesale since you'll probbly want to buy an extended warranty.

·
Registered
BMW 740iL
32 Posts
Hi everyone, I am looking at a '00 CLK 320 w/46,000 miles on it. It is pretty loaded, has K3 & K4 package for $30,800. I know it's a good price for this model, but my only qualm is the high mileage and the warranty is only for 50K miles. I would appreciate your input. TIA, Charlie-Ann [:)]
NO, It's not. Keep looking!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your input. Unfortunately, my boyfriend went out and bought it already. The...

Thanks for your input. Unfortunately, my boyfriend went out and bought it already. The dealer said it was the best deal out there, and printed out ads from Autotrader.com. I thought it was too expensive, but there were more expensive ones out there on Autotrader! Maybe the area we live in the cars are more expensive??? I'll keep telling myself that...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts