Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
white 2011 E350 4MATIC Pano roof, P2, MM
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello new to the forum and haven't purchased my first benz yet but I'm working on it. I'm looking at a 2009 artic white sport P1, MM, and Pano roof w/ 14,000 miles w/ a sticker of $30,890.

I've been offered 1.9 financing and I would be putting around 10 g's down. I wanted to know should I try to get this price down? After tax and financing it would really be around $37,000. Just seems kind of high for a 2009 c class. I know it has a lot of options just interested in anybody's thoughts

Btw it's an official Mercedes Benz dealership and the car is CPO

·
Registered
2009 C300 Sport 6 Speed; 2008 E350 4MATIC Sport
955 Posts
Seems high, but run it through edmunds.com for your zip code area to check the market.

·
Premium Member
2013 C250
7,273 Posts
Sounds like a nice low mileage car, price can be negotiated down some.

·
Registered
2007 c280 4matic
63 Posts
I always look at how many months old it is. Is it early 2009 or late--is it a 4 year old car or 3 year old. How much left on the factory warranty. I don't believe on extended warranties but like at least six month to drive the heck out of a "new" car to see if anything develops.

·
Premium Member
2013 C250
7,273 Posts
Note: Car is CPO and warranty is extended by Mercedes as written.

Also, the buyer of a Mercedes has the option (at time of purchase) to extend the Mercedes CPO warranty another 1 or 2 years for a price as listed.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everybody for your responses. I'm going tomorrow to talk the price down at least a couple thousand. Edmunds shows it around $28,000. I just wanted to see what the forum's thoughts were.

·
Registered
C 300
12 Posts
Hi,
I know I am way new and still learning prices, but last Friday I bought the Artic White with Black Leather 2009 w/PI 4matic for about 27 (sticker) but unlike you, it has 30k, we looked at black book and it was lower than the dealer ask, so i asked for that and wasnt too much of a issue. Its CPO with ext warr.

hope it helps too

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi,
I know I am way new and still learning prices, but last Friday I bought the Artic White with Black Leather 2009 w/PI 4matic for about 27 (sticker) but unlike you, it has 30k, we looked at black book and it was lower than the dealer ask, so i asked for that and wasnt too much of a issue. Its CPO with ext warr.

hope it helps too
Thanks a lot for the heads up!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update: the car actually has a p2 package so the price makes a little bit more sense. Still a little high but the mileage is really low

·
Registered
2008 C300 Barolo Red P2 MM leather 18" AMGs new style folding mirrors + 1984 944
327 Posts
Update: the car actually has a p2 package so the price makes a little bit more sense. Still a little high but the mileage is really low
P2 includes a nice list of equipment (I have it) and it's well worth paying a bit more for.

·
Registered
3 Posts
A little late but...

I just bought my 09 C300 Sport with premium package and the navigation. 13.5k miles, looks/feels/smells like a brand new car. It was $28,300 plus taxes and fees. There is a 1.99% APR on pre-certified used with a 0.25% further reduction with auto-pay. So my APR was 1.74%.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts