Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 3 buttons fob. One for lock, one for unlock and one for unlocking the boot.

The last one does not seemed to unlock the boot if eveythings are locked. Is there something wrong?

·
Registered
222.132 & 221.122 & 213.050 & 906.633
10,424 Posts
It should only unlock the boot (once you press it a few seconds like Kajtek explains).

If it doesn't, does the boot open from the switch inside? Perhaps your boot springs are not tight or the lock is not working properly.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
It should only unlock the boot (once you press it a few seconds like Kajtek explains).

If it doesn't, does the boot open from the switch inside? Perhaps your boot springs are not tight or the lock is not working properly.
Yes it works and thanks. Is there a separate switch inside to open the boot, huh?

·
Registered
222.132 & 221.122 & 213.050 & 906.633
10,424 Posts
Yes it works and thanks. Is there a separate switch inside to open the boot, huh?
Isn't there a switch at the driver's door, if I remember right, it isn't in the group of other switches like windows and mirrors but lower, at the front of the storage space at the door.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Isn't there a switch at the driver's door, if I remember right, it isn't in the group of other switches like windows and mirrors but lower, at the front of the storage space at the door.
I thought I saw it or got confused with another car. I went to see it a couple of minutes ago and I couldn't find it, I will have another look again.

·
Registered
2006 Merc E320 cdi
981 Posts
Using your avatar as a guide, you have a 2005 W211. Has this boot unlocking worked before? This is the car in question right?

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Using your avatar as a guide, you have a 2005 W211. Has this boot unlocking worked before? This is the car in question right?

Yes this is the right car. Everything resolved, the manual switch is there and it works with open boot fob.

Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts