Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello~
i was just wondering if there is any other MB forums for C class.... cuz i wanna see what other people did to their cars....

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Buellwinkle..

What's the matter don't you like this one. If you have a coupe you can visit csportcoupe.com.
Is it just me, or is much of the crowd in MBworld's forum getting increasingly juvenille, much to my dismay. [8)]

·
Registered
05 C55 AMG
273 Posts
Yes....

Is it just me, or is much of the crowd in MBworld's forum getting increasingly juvenille, much to my dismay. [8)]
Sad to agree with you on this point Drew. Perhaps lots of new posters are younger generation and unrestraint in their comments.

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Both I think...

Does seem to be a lot of younger folks here.
Age is one thing, but the kind of comments such as "best way to brake torque" or "I lost a street race" make me shake my head and sigh. [|)]

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
No I didn't, Chuck...

Hey, did you hear that there is going to be a new reality show: "The Fast and the Furious". It will be about real life street racing, if you can belive anyone would be stupid enough to produce or participate in such a show. We may get to see some of our memeber in action.
Wow, that is quite a surprise. Participating in that show, if it is on public roads, seems like a good way to have videotaped evidence of the deed, LOL.

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
Beng...

Sad to agree with you on this point Drew. Perhaps lots of new posters are younger generation and unrestraint in their comments.
Yes, I agree with you although when we meet in person in the future, you'll find that Guillaume is only a bit younger than I am, but I don't make this readily apparent publically in forums [;)]

·
Registered
05 C55 AMG
273 Posts
Re: Beng...

Yes, I agree with you although when we meet in person in the future, you'll find that Guillaume is only a bit younger than I am, but I don't make this readily apparent publically in forums [;)]
Great sign of maturity, Drew. Hope to meet you in person soon. [:)]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts