Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
94 S350, 06 E320CDI
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got a 1994 S350. The steering key lock is not lit and it is hard to find in the dark. Is this supposed to be lit somehow and if so, where is the bulb?

Thanks!

·
W140 Moderator
"CHRIS" Merc 92 600SEL / Sold > 93 600SE / 93 S500 / 89 560SEL / 413CDI / B180-CDI /A170-CDI
7,591 Posts
Hi Vito
I like that Name ( Mafia Type ,Don Vito ) , As far as i know ,it is not iluminated ,even that it should b for a Car so expensive (when new) , this S class when u open the Door ,the curtesy lights should come on by itself when u open the door wich is more than inaf ,you most likely have a blown light or it is turn't off ,check Fuses 2 .
Do you see the Space rockets go up where u are ?
Ciao

·
Registered
94 S350, 06 E320CDI
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We mafia types close the doors first to be sure that no one is going to kill us! Are the courtesy lights supposed tro stay on after the doors are closed? I saw that the drivers side courtesy light is out so that may be the problem. At least I don't have to chase down the little light bulb that fits into the key lock.....

Thanks

·
W140 Moderator
"CHRIS" Merc 92 600SEL / Sold > 93 600SE / 93 S500 / 89 560SEL / 413CDI / B180-CDI /A170-CDI
7,591 Posts
Hi Vito
LOL, No,the Bottom Door Lights wont give Don Giovanni a chance to shoot as they turn of when you close the Door Shut , Don Giovanni has to relay on the Lights wich are , where the Sunroof Controls are ,as they turn off aprox say, 5 to 10 seconds later after you closed the door, also tell the Boss that he might have trouble shooting thru the Double paned Glass,the Bullet may b diverted ,even that it is not, just Bluff ,a lot of People belive that the Windows r Bullett proof,trust me they r not .
Ciao Don Vito :thumbsup::sawzall:

·
Registered
94 S350, 06 E320CDI
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sorry, you are right the courtesy lights are the lights in the door. I meant the lights by the sunroof controls. The drivers side one does not light up. I need to get another bulb (I hope).

·
Registered
'07 CLK350
1,144 Posts
Do you see the Space rockets go up where u are ?
Ciao
The Johnson Space Center is in Houston, which is the home of "Mission Control." They are the guys that take over once the launch vehicle has cleared the tower.

If you want to see the fireworks, you need to go to the Kennedy Space Center which is near Titusville, Florida. I highly recommend taking the tour if you're ever in the area.

·
W140 Moderator
7,591 Posts
Thanks Bob , i tought that all the Shuttles etc goes up in Houston where Vito is , must have been a dam good Show when those Rockets went up.I would love to see that one day .
Ciao

1 - 7 of 7 Posts