Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2003 E-Class 320 CDI
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

Just wondering if the picture thread has reached some kind of limit because yesterday I tried to post a response to Hebsan's last message and I kept getting errors.

Just about to post again today when I noticed on the front page that I was recorded as the last person to post a message on the thread. Only way I could get to it however was by manipulating the URL to include more messages on the page. Clicking on the page 7 link just doesn't take you there. Neither does the 'Go to last new post' link.

Just tried putting the view into 'threaded' mode and that works okay. Just doesn't work on 'flat' view.
Anybody else getting this issue, or is it just me?

·
Registered
350 SLK
1,528 Posts
SLicK350 - 5/4/2005 6:40 AM

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if the picture thread has reached some kind of limit because yesterday I tried to post a response to Hebsan's last message and I kept getting errors.

Just about to post again today when I noticed on the front page that I was recorded as the last person to post a message on the thread. Only way I could get to it however was by manipulating the URL to include more messages on the page. Clicking on the page 7 link just doesn't take you there. Neither does the 'Go to last new post' link.

Just tried putting the view into 'threaded' mode and that works okay. Just doesn't work on 'flat' view.
Anybody else getting this issue, or is it just me?
No, it always happens when the last page becomes full. Unfortunately, it takes the forum moderator (Frank) to fix it so it rolls over to a new page. You can PM him but he does not respond quickly.

·
Registered
2003 E-Class 320 CDI
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers malibuite,

That explains it then. Guess I've not posted near the end of a page before.

Thanks for the quick response.

·
Registered
350 SLK
1,528 Posts
I sent Frank a PM but it might take a while.

Currently, you can't see the last posts even if your are in threaded or nested mode. I cannot see our last posts on the picture thread and it appears that YNOT posted something about 9:30 this morning and it does not show up either even in Threaded.

·
Registered
06' SLK350
2,315 Posts
malibuite - 5/4/2005 2:13 PM

Currently, you can't see the last posts even if your are in threaded or nested mode. I cannot see our last posts on the picture thread and it appears that YNOT posted something about 9:30 this morning and it does not show up either even in Threaded.
I sure did but I thought nothing of it b/c my internet connectivity was flaky at the same time.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts