Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1994 S600 Coupe, 1995 S600 Coupe
1,797 Posts
I use them all the time for items over $10 to $20. Best prices I've seen on genuine Mercedes parts, especially on expensive items. They are an authorized dealer. Shipping is reasonable, unless you are just ordering cheap small parts, then the local dealer ends up just as cheap. They communicate well if they check on part availability, or if the part is coming from Germany. I'm a happy customer.

Jon

·
Premium Member
'97 CL600
2,882 Posts
I've had good luck with MB of Scottsdale, AZ. I questioned their pricing on an item because it was half of what the local dealer wanted. They guaranteed it was a OEM Bosch item and I ordered it. Sure enough, it was. They explained to me that they are trying to build up their parts sales. You might give them a shout.
Anziani

·
Registered
1990 300 SEL
67 Posts
Mercedes Parts Hub didn't ever answer their phone number posted online. BUT, they did respond via email to an order I placed, asked for my VIN to "assure fitment" of the part I wanted, and then it was drop shipped from a NJ warehouse to me via FedEx ground with tracking. It was an OEM axle that I needed and it was a good 30 percent or more off of list. I would use them again.

·
Premium Member
1999 S600 & 1999 S500
837 Posts
I have used them multiple times. They are a MB dealer and have the best price on OEM parts. Better than my local dealer with my 10% MBCA discount.

·
Registered
1994 s600 coupe
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the two front pipes for the V12 exhaust arrived, original MB parts with tags on them. what a great deal around $75 a side.
the converter/pipes for each side are en route from Rock Auto. those were $183 ? each but I got a $28 discount with the rock auto discount code. when I get these new head pipes/converters mounted, afterwards one of the local custom exhaust shops will have to build custom duals from the converter pipes to the rear bumper. someone gave me 2 brand new flowmaster mufflers in the boxes, being they're free I may use those. I also have spare Monte Carlo mufflers I can use that are like new off my old car. it will be nice to be able to drive the car again without earplugs. :ROFLMAO:
but I'll miss the open pipe sound as well. I'm contemplating putting exhaust cutouts on it to get that sound back at the push of a button, or pull of a lever....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts