Registered
2020 MB GLE 450 4MATIC, 2015 BMW M4
2,114 Posts

·
Registered
ML320/LexusLS460/LexusGS350
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I guess you don't agree. You're entitled.

I'm just saying...you have to look twice when they're on the road, my neighbor has one.

·
Registered
2004 G500 (gone)
1,100 Posts
Do a search

You might want to do a search on this. Go to search, highlight W164 and then in the keywords box, type Chevy Equinox.

I already had this discussion with GregW/Oregon several weeks ago. Now that I've actually seen the W164 in person, it looks nothing like the Equinox.

In pictures, yes. In reality, no.

·
Registered
2020 MB GLE 450 4MATIC, 2015 BMW M4
2,114 Posts
RE: I guess you don't agree. You're entitled.

JayCee - 4/22/2005 8:51 PM

I'm just saying...you have to look twice when they're on the road, my neighbor has one.
You are right to a degree--modern car design has morphed to what is curently fashionable. You can look at small photos of a number of SUVs, including the Kia Sorrento, and say it looks lije an ML. That is a shallow observation though, because when you see them side-by-side in the flesh, the differences become apparent. There are exceptions, like the Hummer or LR3, but there are many similar designs.

I happen to think the ML is the best in it's class in terms of engineering, safety, ergonomicss, looks, etc., but that doesn't mean there aren't plenty of good SUVs out there that will fit other's criteria.

Sorry to be so harsh.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts