Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
that car look bad azz... i want me car to be slam like that... is he useing springs or coilover? what brand is it? whats size is the rims?

·
Registered
w124 200E'89
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hehheh He is using Eibach springs and cut it ,it's a 20 inch rims hope u all like it [:)]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Can someone answer a few questions for me?

I would like to lease a CLK in Los Angeles CA, and was wondering can I ruin anything on the car by adding & riding around on this size wheels? The dealer will not really know until I end up coming in for service which is bound to happen. I would think they may tell me that I could incur major expenses when I turn in the vehicle after the lease.

And if so, can someone recommend some really nice chrome wheels that would not really affect the vehicle when I turn it in? Obviously, I would replace the wheels back to what the CLK had at the time of lease. But I want something really nice and as large as possible without impacting the suspension, etc. thanks all

·
Registered
w124 200E'89
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yup im very sure this is 20" coz im the one who sell the wheels ,in this condition the car doesnt rubs ,19"is also nice for clk i suggest get a HRE wheels or maybe some jap brands like autocuture,fabulous

·
Registered
22 Posts
---

Are there any pics of these? and how much do they cost?
And anybody know where in L.A. to get a good deal on them? thanks

·
Registered
22 Posts
And anybody know where in L.A. to get a good deal on these kinds of wheels?

and also, where can I get the CLK320 removed from the back ....professionally of course?

·
Premium Member
CLK / ML
4,077 Posts
RE: And anybody know where in L.A. to get a good deal on these kinds of wheels?

BABKA - 4/8/2005 9:55 PM

and also, where can I get the CLK320 removed from the back ....professionally of course?
Just use dental floss and WD40 to remove the residue then wax.

·
Premium Member
CLK / ML
4,077 Posts

Just use dental floss and WD40 to remove the residue then w

·
Registered
350 SLK
1,528 Posts

Frank - 4/14/2005 7:57 AM

Just use dental floss and WD40 to remove the residue then wax.
I've heard of using a hair dryer and dental floss but not the WD40. Is it used with the dental floss or after the badge is removed? Any chance of the paint coming off with the badge?

·
Premium Member
CLK / ML
4,077 Posts

malibuite - 4/14/2005 6:05 PM
I've heard of using a hair dryer and dental floss but not the WD40. Is it used with the dental floss or after the badge is removed? Any chance of the paint coming off with the badge?
After the badge is removed. It's just to remove the hardened glue. No chance of paint coming off. WD40 is not that strong.

·
Registered
CLS 55 AMG, One Day !
321 Posts
Thats looks nice, good to see someone lowering it properly !

1 - 17 of 17 Posts