Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

Wondering what your guys' thoughts are on this guy and what he claims to have.

• I believe cl65blackdemon has everything he says

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • i believe cl65blackdemon is a pathalogical liar

Votes: 19 57.6%
  • i don't know what to think

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • i think he is partially telling the truth

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
2004 SL500 2002 SLK320
1,672 Posts
I know of a 17 year old that got a brand new Ferrari. His parent gave it to him under the condition that he goes to college. He could be telling the truth, but there is no way for us to know. I see two boys that drive a SL65 that goes to a private high school every morning.

·
Registered
2006 Vanquish S
400 Posts
tiggerfink - 3/20/2005 10:12 PM

I know of a 17 year old that got a brand new Ferrari. His parent gave it to him under the condition that he goes to college.
Oh, by the way someone should tell this parent that it has been proven time after time that this is not a good example of good parenting skills.

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
excuse me....... if your saying my parents buying me all these cars are but parenting skills? what are those who buys their kids ferraris and shit?

and ermmm i have prove to my parents that its worth their time buying me those cars.

i dont just go mum dad i want cl65 get me it NOW ....

thats like spoiled.. but hey i am just fortunate thank god i love my parents and they love me just as much i got in to USC and going over next spring.

majoring in busines admin and wanting to finish up school so i can help him out in his job. and the cl65 does belong to me the g 55 is my parents and the c55 is me and my brother's toy car that we tune and upgrade for fun.. ^^ is there anything wrong with that?

·
Registered
2006 Vanquish S
400 Posts
cl65blackdemon - 3/20/2005 11:41 PM

excuse me....... if your saying my parents buying me all these cars are but parenting skills? what are those who buys their kids ferraris and shit?

and ermmm i have prove to my parents that its worth their time buying me those cars.

thats like spoiled.. but hey i am just fortunate thank god i love my parents and they love me just as much i got in to USC and going over next spring.

majoring in busines admin and wanting to finish up school so i can help him out in his job. and the cl65 does belong to me the g 55 is my parents and the c55 is me and my brother's toy car that we tune and upgrade for fun.. ^^ is there anything wrong with that?
You are being paranoid here. I was not talking about you. I have no idea about your situation.

I was merely stating that parents that bribe their children are taking the easy way out and exhibiting poor parenting skills.

·
Registered
W203 modified
2,032 Posts
I think everyone here thinks it poor form to have such bragging rights in public. There are many people here with lots of personal wealth and its probably never going to be public.

If anything that would be my impression that its uncool to be overly self involved.

·
Registered
W203 modified
2,032 Posts
LovinSL600 - 3/21/2005 4:27 AM

You are being paranoid here. I was not talking about you. I have no idea about your situation.

I was merely stating that parents that bribe their children are taking the easy way out and exhibiting poor parenting skills.
Id like to try both and see which one works better. However I want to keep the car at the end of the experiment.

·
Registered
2007 S550 Sport
911 Posts
CL65blackdemon -

It is not that we are accusing you in a harsh way. We are just finding it difficult to believe that a parent would buy their young son multiple expensive cars for you to "TOY" with.

It is more concerning and weird for us that you are so LOUDLY telling us how "lucky" you are. Don't you find it in bad taste to say these things? Come on.... saying that you are LUCKY to be fortunate?

And another thing that really strikes a nerve is this comment "you love your parents, and your parents love you". From that, I take it that you equate love, to material things. Frankly, i'd much rather a set of parents that dont have to give me a mercedes to prove their love to me. It is very weird that you should say that comment.

We want you to just be yourself. You don't have to show off here. This is Benzworld for heaven's sake. A fun forum where people come to talk about a hobby we all obviously enjoy. I think when I came out and said I put new rims on my car, everyone knew that I wasnt "showing off", i was just taking part in the forum. But what you are doing is complete boasting, bragging, showing off, and THAT is a bit weird.

I am not gonna question you if you actually own these cars, because if you do, that is nice, if you dont, you are pathetic. If you got em, enjoy em, and hope you can understand where the rest of the forum is coming from.

·
Registered
1998 MB SLK 230
504 Posts
cl65blackdemon - 3/21/2005 8:41 AM

sadly enough, the way he put it there is believable.

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
YOU STARTED THE it! i didnt do anything! by calling people liar when they are not ( thats when people get pissed ) but hey! whatever i guess

its fine sorry apologize to you guys anyways out of the blue question what is the best aftermarket tuner out there?

( lots of drama )... (shakes head)

·
Registered
Benz
142 Posts
What's wrong with the guy showing us all these cars? If you guys don't like him for it, then don't read his post! It just goes to show how simple minded most of you can be.

This post is not intended to anyone in particular.

cl65blackdemon, you must be a real good son to deserve all that. I'm sure your parents are not on the wrong side if you are doing something good in return. Nice cars btw! Be sure to check your email cl65blackdemon!

·
Registered
cl65 amg
196 Posts
those in west LA area i be bringing the cl65 down to the track at willow springs some time when its cool.

do any of you guys go down racing and check your 1/4 mile on your carss?? just wondering..

·
Registered
C55, 745Li, Elgrand
98 Posts
I just think he is a vallet parking boy at hotel in Beverly Hill. That's how he took those pics...this is just like that guy who wanna brag about his dad bought him the SL65. (remember those pics with the guy's face blocked?)

I wonder if it's the same person

·
Registered
SLK 55 AMG
3,560 Posts
Where's the option "Don't really care" ?

1 - 20 of 49 Posts