Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A month ago I though that getting my contract renewed for next year was a no-brainer. The project I've been working on has been succesful beyond expectations, so much that they are handing out thank-you gifts and throwing a party.

But, the new manager who has already stuffed up another project with his control-freak style, is still trying to build his empire and as is so often the case those of us who don't fit his ideas are out the door. Merry Christmas, now f*** off.

Having been unemployed back around 2002 and losing my home and pretty much everything else I'm a bit anxious about going through that again. At least I have no debt.

So, no new toys for me. I'd just like to say thanks to everyone for answering my questions. I still want a W140 so maybe one day... Typically, one came up for sale this moring that matched all my wishes, a clean looking white over grey 400SEL at a pretty good price. Who says God doesn't have a sense of humour?

·
Registered
w140 s500 1994,w123 230c, w123 280ce etc
279 Posts
sorry to here that buddy times are certainly not what they use to be.
hope you get sorted out soon.
cold comfort i know but when you do get one it will make you more appreciative of it.
good luck for the future

1 - 3 of 3 Posts