Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

121 - 140 of 154 Posts

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
SOLUTION

Iraqi Shia need to compromise with Iraqi Sunnis for jobs, oil revenue sharing and power in the government.
This will split the Native Iraqi Sunnis from ISIL/ISIS. (the enemy of my enemy is my friend)
Then all Iraqis will see the ISIS foreigners as invaders.

·
Registered
8,098 Posts
in Syria
Let Assad crush the Rebels by any means necessary.

of course its more complicated with geo politics, but its his country.

·
Banned
23,569 Posts
in Syria
Let Assad crush the Rebels by any means necessary.

of course its more complicated with geo politics, but its his country.
It would help by not giving the rebels weapons and money.
All the rebels are linked to ISIS and Al Nusra.
Why is the USA trying to depose Assad's regime, he's kept Al Qaeda out of Syria, until ambassador Stevens, started sending weapons and militants from Libya to start the war in Syria.
Syria was no threat to the USA.
It's Israel putting pressure on Washington, that has embroiled the USA in the Syrian invasion.

·
Registered
3,085 Posts
And the US armed the Taliban when Russia was in Afghanistan. Steep learning curve. Arm your future enemy and let the good times roll. Then there was that time they gave Hussein the green light to go into Kuwait and rip babies out of incubators. Another lie but it did get oil over $18 a barrel, Bush'es avowed intention.

·
Banned
23,569 Posts
The Bush crime family haven't finished fucking over the USA and the world.
Jeb Bush is thinking of running for president, and there's enough dumb fucks in America to vote him in.
Meanwhile back on the ranch George Bush junior has this to say:
War Criminal
George W Bush - " No Regrets " Over Decision to Invade Iraq
Former US President George W. Bush still believes the invasion of Iraq in 2003 was the right thing to do and has no regrets, except that a “violent group of people have risen up again,” he said in an interview with CBS News referring to ISIS.

The former president was talking to CBS’ correspondent Bob Schieffer about his new book – a biography of his father President George H. W. Bush – in which among other things he describes his own decision to send troops to Iraq in 2003.

When asked if he ever feels that sending in troops “was the wrong decision,” Bush answers: “No, I think it was the right decision.”
He does however admit the job could have been done better, as he regrets the eventual rise of Islamic State, which he refers to as “al-Qaeda plus.”

“My regret is that a violent group of people has risen up again. This is al-Qaeda plus,” he said. “I put in the book that they need to be defeated. And I hope we do [defeat them].”

Bush also said he was surprised when he was told by one of the FBI agents who interrogated Saddam Hussein after his capture that the deposed Iraqi leader did not believe the US would actually invade.

A Portrait of my Father is due to hit book shelves next week, and amongst other things it examines the first Gulf War in 1991 and George Bush senior’s failures in politics including his crushing defeat to Bill Clinton in 1992.
Watch the video if you're interested.
George W Bush - " No Regrets " Over Decision to Invade Iraq

·
Immoderately Caffeinated/ Vintage Moderator
16,392 Posts
The Bush crime family haven't finished fucking over the USA and the world..
4. "Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." -George W Bush-Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004
ROR ..

Jeb will make sure the Bush dynasty of idiots rolls on. Although he should get credit for not being as dipshit dumb as George W.

·
66,894 Posts
Iraq was never meant to be Iraq. Soon to be Kurdistan, Iran Prime and Sunni Land. Jesus is waiting for the assimilation, do your part and support terror...oops I mean Jesus Settlements and glorious expansions for the benefit of peace in the kingdom.

·
Registered
24,029 Posts
It would help by not giving the rebels weapons and money.
All the rebels are linked to ISIS and Al Nusra.
Why is the USA trying to depose Assad's regime, he's kept Al Qaeda out of Syria, until ambassador Stevens, started sending weapons and militants from Libya to start the war in Syria.
Syria was no threat to the USA.
It's Israel putting pressure on Washington, that has embroiled the USA in the Syrian invasion.
Would love to hear more !

LOL

·
Banned
23,569 Posts
Would love to hear more !

LOL
WTF don't you know all this, it's common knowledge in the rest of the world, and I'm forever giving you links.
Try opening them and reading about the special forces training ISIS in Jordan.
Arming them, via Turkey, even supplying the hundred and twenty converted toyota pickups, with heavy machine guns.
Or do you think they found them in the desert when they went bush walking?

·
Registered
24,029 Posts
...the special forces training ISIS in Jordan.
Arming them, via Turkey, even supplying the hundred and twenty converted toyota pickups, with heavy machine guns.
Or do you think they found them in the desert when they went bush walking?
Believe it or not, this is starting to make sense.

LOL

·
Immoderately Caffeinated/ Vintage Moderator
16,392 Posts
What happened to Millie's invite for a threesome? (Apple spell check)

121 - 140 of 154 Posts