Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Notice that Mercedes will have an interface with the newer models that will allow you to use the rocker buttons on the steering wheel to navigate to your iPod. Will an interface be available for older models.

I currently have a 04 C320 w/command system. I bought the cable for the AUX plug to hook up my iPod. However, the rocker buttons on my steering wheel don't work, I need to use the buttons on my iPod to search for songs, a pain and driving distraction.

Any feedback will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
31 Posts
i've been chomping at the bit for this upgrade to my 05c230k and all i can say is mercedes has been difficult to extract information from. my dealer just told me to check back in april when they might know more. all i've heard is that it'll be available for 05s with the MOST system...whatever that means.

·
Registered
'05 C230 Kompressor,
314 Posts
i think MOST is the type of cable/setup your system uses...i think the new 05's use fiber optics = MOST

·
Registered
C230 Coupe; 6 speed
53 Posts
I can't wait for this to come out either. My dealer also doesn't have any info yet...though. Anyone have any ideas/predictions on what they're going to charge us for this?

(the reality is that it SHOULD be only a couple hundred bucks... but I'm wondering if all our pent-up desire and demand for this will drive the price up).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts