Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know the easiest way? I read the sticky and Im still very confused. Links to peices needed and easiest procedure would be appreciated

·
Registered
2001 S430
419 Posts
What about the argo's it is pretty slick but expensive, that is what i am looking at and a cheaper version is using the ant, but you cannot use your steering controls. I have the BB storm and would love to know someone who has intergrated it and how it works.

·
Registered
2005 S500 4Matic
50 Posts
Argos bluetooth Unit

I have the argos unit on my wifes car and it works pretty well. It integrates well with phones. The steering wheel controls work great. I haven't had much success with the phonebook working. It was fairly easy to install. It goes in your trunk next to your cd-changer. Take a look at their website and you get an idea what it looks like. EIS European Integrated Systems Hope that helps. Take care and have a wonderful day.

·
Registered
2001 S430
419 Posts
hey Andrew, Thank you! I will check that out. does the convienance outway the cost. the install is really simple. Phone book does not work? wonder why they said it does. I would love to try this for awhile and see if it is worth it. That would be just the cream for me.

·
Registered
2001 S430
419 Posts
They want 750.00 for the argo's but I have a BB storm phone and what I read in the blogs is that the phonebook does not work with BB's, Very expensive for that convieniance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts