Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2010 CLC200K
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hoping someone can help me out. I'm a new member so this is my first thread. I own a 2010 CLC 200K and had previously successfully paired my iphone with my car but have since purchased a new iphone 4 and cannot seem to bluetooth to my car. The device search on my iphone keeps searching but cannot pick up my car. The bluetooth in my car is activated. Any help would be appreciated

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hoping someone can help me out. I'm a new member so this is my first thread. I own a 2010 CLC 200K and had previously successfully paired my iphone with my car but have since purchased a new iphone 4 and cannot seem to bluetooth to my car. The device search on my iphone keeps searching but cannot pick up my car. The bluetooth in my car is activated. Any help would be appreciated
I have exactly the same problem with my new IPhone4 :surrender:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Try deleting all other previous saved entry's of cellphones in your cars harddrive and start a fresh new search. Should work

·
Registered
2012 C350 Coupe, Palladium Silver,
426 Posts
Any code works, you just have to use a pairing code. It's no different than any other iphone.

·
Registered
2009 C300 4matic
49 Posts
Also make sure your iPhone is set to be discoverable, once that occurs the comand unit should find it and prompt you for a code. Enter anything you like and then enter the same code on the phone. I've done this to pair all three of the iphones in our household.

-Lance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts