Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2011 ML350 Bluetec; 2003 C240
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my 2009 Bluetec ML320, the iPhone 3G and 3Gs worked fine. The iPhone 4 will not pair reliably. Mostly I have to disable and re-enable Bluetooth after I get into the car, meaning I waste a couple of minutes.

Apple say "got to Mercedes" I fear Mercedes will say the same, and I sympathize more with them. So - any ideas, anyone?

(My Canadian provider, Rogers, will not take back the 5-day old iPhone 4, damn them to hell and back painfully 100 times - well, there 100 times but back only 99).

·
Outstanding Contributor - Always Remembered, RIP
Zotye Auto 1.5T T600 2016
52,804 Posts

·
Registered
2015 GLA 250 4Matic
44 Posts
iPhone 4 bluetooth not working consistently

I have the same problem with my iPhone 4 not automatically connecting to my 2010 ML450H. My iPhone 3GS always connected automatically. With my iPhone 4, I usually have to go into my phone settings and turn off the bluetooth, then turn it back on. It then usually connects with the vehicle. A two minute inconvenience. I found the above referenced thread useful only in explaining, not solving, the problem.

·
Registered
Mercedes Benz ML350
4 Posts
I have the same issue with my SAMSUNG phone. Sometimes it works, sometimes it does not. I did not have this issue with my C300 and the bluetooth worked well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts