Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
CLK500 - ML320
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, I have been trying to keep this a real secret, but I finally completed my WALD ML320. Special thanks to Ichiro @ WALD International (welcome to WALD) and Ankush @ Import-FX. Ichiro was able to get me one of the last WALD Executive Line front add-on bumpers, add-on rear bumper, and sideskirts. As you can tell I have a 2002, and because I love the WALD Executive Line kits for the 98-01's, I had to switch bumpers. Also big thanks to RPML320 for trading bumpers with me! I also want to thank JR at Custom Muffler Center for reworking my tips. Anyway, I debuted the car at Hot Import Nights - Philly with my team euro.techniks. On to the pictures, I'll post up more when I get them! Also, nice to meet some Benzworld members who came to the show. C&C are welcome!

-WALD Executive Line Add-On Rear and Front Bumper
-WALD Executive Line Sideskirts
-Magnaflow Double-Walled Exhaust Tips

·
Premium Member
ML430
2,662 Posts
Vic, nice job man

·
Registered
1997 W210 E320, 1999 W163 ML430, 2002 W203 C240
761 Posts
Thats a bad ass ML. you have my vote Vic

·
Registered
05 ml 350 SE
372 Posts
back end is lookin nice too, saw on the eurotechniks site...the mercedes emblems on your rims, are those from the engine cover or are they actually for mercedes wheels, cuz my mom has that mercedes with the little silver grill on her engine cover--cool as hell either way

·
Registered
CLK500 - ML320
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Found some more pics from my team's website... reason for the holes in my bumper was because the bumper caps were loose and I was afraid they'd fall off during the caravan, so i siliconed them at the show. Anyway, here are some rear shots as well, showing off my newly worked tips, now using Magnaflow Double-Walled 3" tips.

Caravan

ZOMG! Where'd my caps go???

Silver C/F Centercaps

Front Shot

All Clean

Our DJ Setup

·
Registered
2000 ML430 SOLD, 2007 BMW 328i Coupe, 2014 BMW i3, 2019 Honda Odyssey
2,982 Posts
Very clean and simple, looks great. I like the center wheel caps.

·
Registered
ML320/C320 Sprt
4,649 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttt

that all i can say...good job Vik;-)

·
Registered
2000 ML320
169 Posts
Top job! looks great!!

nice job! everything's done just right
more aggressive but not over-the-top styling
the question we're all dying to ask... how much was it??

·
Registered
2002 ML 500, 1994 Ford Explorer donated to Doctors without Borders
2,126 Posts
Wow! I'm floored...

Really nice Vik. I'm speechless. (in a good way)

You and CAHEK do a lot for the brilliant silver. I used to think the ML looked better in dark colors.

·
Registered
2004 CL55
1,525 Posts
hey Vik, another thing. are you going to badge the car with wald decals and ornaments? i know they do hood badges and all that stuff. would be nice to completely lose the stars all round your ML.. just a thought.

·
Registered
2012 ML350 4Matic Capri Blue Metalic w/ Almond interior
104 Posts
Holy Cow!!! SUPER AMAZING!!!

Total sex on wheels! Not too over the top and very classy, yet tough. Super sweet, Vic!!!!!

·
Registered
CLK500 - ML320
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for all the kind words guys!

The blue thing is from all the painter's tape my teammates used on their cars, going 90+ MPH, it tends to fly off and stick to other cars. I have to keep the price a little secret, I worked out special pricing through my sponsors, and they really don't want the discount leaked out. Sorry guys, lets say though, even with the sponsorship, it was a pretty penny.

I am running 22x10" OZ Canyon ST's with 285/35/22 Nitto 555 Extreme Tires all around.

And yes, I will be recieving the proper badging from WALD. I ordered the front hood ornament, as well as the rear WALD emblem, I'm still inbetween if I should replace the rear star with a WALD emblem.

·
Registered
2004 CL55
1,525 Posts
great stuff :) if you consider wald badging, i would say go wald and don't leave stars. this way it wouldn't look mismatched.

if you ever decide to get the stars back,you can always buy them from merc. but i bet you won't!!;)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts