Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i know that on the mbusa.com
website there are three tims listed. But in many pictures i see that there is a black trim in the car which i do not see listed on mbusa. Can anyone please tell me what the name of that trim is any what packaes i must order t recieve this tim??

Thank you

·
Registered
2007 GL320CDI
357 Posts
The black or "carbon graphite" look trim comes with the appearance package along with the aluminum trim. It might also be included with the base 350 also but I can't say for certain though. Then again the base 350 may be all black which is what you might have seen.

·
Registered
2020 MB GLE 450 4MATIC, 2015 BMW M4
2,117 Posts
AutoSaurus - 4/28/2005 7:39 AM

The black or "carbon graphite" look trim comes with the appearance package along with the aluminum trim. It might also be included with the base 350 also but I can't say for certain though. Then again the base 350 may be all black which is what you might have seen.
The black trim in the Appearance Package has a subtle pattern printed on it; not sure about the base 350 trim, either.

·
'00 ML320 Elegance
8,965 Posts
GregW / Oregon - 4/28/2005 8:29 AM

The black trim in the Appearance Package has a subtle pattern printed on it; not sure about the base 350 trim, either.
From the information that I've looked at within the training manuals, the Appearance Pkg trim is different than the base trim...rightfully so given how much extra it is!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts