Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
GL450, R500 traded, ML350 sold
437 Posts
I find most leftist's and the guy in the WH offensive!

We still have freedom of speech in this country...for now, but not if you libbs continue to challenge the constitution.

I suppose it would be OK in your book to use that vernacular for the previous guy.
Your post has NOTHING to do about Mercedes vehicles and does not belong in this forum. You passing your political ideas to others on a public forum about Mercedes cars is NOT covered under freedom of speech. You suppose all you want but posts using such language is not permitted under forum rules.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Your post has NOTHING to do about Mercedes vehicles and does not belong in this forum. You passing your political ideas to others on a public forum about Mercedes cars is NOT covered under freedom of speech. You suppose all you want but posts using such language is not permitted under forum rules.

aggst1,

Your the one who started on the guy because of his username.

Crybaby liberals. :crybaby2: Its only considered free speech when other people say what you believe or what you WANT to hear.

So.. If you have an issue :crybaby2: Go find a tissue :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
did you have this fixed?
Hi there did you get the interiors replaced? I came across your post and I was thinking about replacing the interiors of my GLE for an authentic leather but don't know how much that would cost me. My car is still under warranty and the smell is triggering my asthma. I was diagnosed with induced asthma and MB-Tex smell aggravates it even more.

Thanks

21 - 24 of 24 Posts