Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
92 500SEL to 01 E320T current 2014 lexus LS460
3,886 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever moved the radio to the top and the ac to the bottom. It would make more sense to be able to see the radio, than the heat settings,is there slack in the loom ?

·
Registered
e-320
33 Posts
its very simple

that pic if that mercedes is mine. all you need to do is get some mercedes radio removal keys and remove the air conditioning controls out just like removing a factory radio. its all open back there so just pull then switch the harnesses from top to bottom. plug all the harnesses back to the controls and snap back into the dash. then get your radio harness and slide does out the top and your done

·
Registered
41 Posts
Lowered Benz

Yo, I'm loving your ride. I remember you answered one of my posts before and you work at the Al n Ed's in Orange or something like that. I have the KVT-911 also, but my installer said he wouldn't switch it for me. I'm in Santa Monica, do you know anyone out here who would. If I tried it myself, would the e-brake bypass get messed up? How much should I expect someone to charge me to do something like this??
Thanks

·
Registered
e-320
33 Posts
well the e brake should not be affected. a shop should charge you anywere between 50 to 12...

well the e brake should not be affected. a shop should charge you anywere between 50 to 125 dollars.
It just depends on the shop and area. any good guys locations can do this just have them call ivan at the anaheim location. if they have any questions.

·
Registered
e-320
33 Posts
yes i have seen it some dumbass has nothing better to do

Thanks...

yes i have seen it some dumbass has nothing better to do

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts