Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1999 C55 AMG
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have that intake kit installed that guy was selling on ebay a few weeks ago, the kit is poorly made but with a little work and a few home made brackets its installed and working fine, its very loud, it makes a diffrence, i notice a decent power diffrence at high rpm, this morning im droping the car off to have a pipe made to bypass the CAT and to have a short shifter made, getting supersprint headers soon too, ill let you know how it turns out

·
Registered
6 Posts
mihaley23 - 4/16/2005 8:51 AM

i have that intake kit installed that guy was selling on ebay a few weeks ago, the kit is poorly made but with a little work and a few home made brackets its installed and working fine, its very loud, it makes a diffrence, i notice a decent power diffrence at high rpm, this morning im droping the car off to have a pipe made to bypass the CAT and to have a short shifter made, getting supersprint headers soon too, ill let you know how it turns out
Hi, what kit?

·
Registered
217 Posts
I receivede mine but no time to install yet

probably beginning of may when my car gets out of the body shop

it was pretty obvious that it was poorly made, but for 150$ we can'T ask too much!

Etienne

·
Registered
1999 C55 AMG
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7962116103&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

i wouldnt recommend buying that unless you feel like making brackets though, oh and its loud as fuck

·
Registered
1999 C55 AMG
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
oh and another thing, the pipe i got wasnt shaped like the one in the picture, its still fit, but not great

·
Registered
217 Posts
did you get polished one?

take pictures please!

For brackets it doesn't matter I have TIG, MIG, lathe and all kinds of bars and plates in the shop;)

This intake is just temporary until I redo all the piping from filter to SC to IC to MAS to TB... all ported and upsized.

Etienne

1 - 6 of 6 Posts