Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2006 S350;2016 GLC 300
758 Posts
The first photo looks like you have circled the metal fuel line that connects to the fuel rail.

I'm not sure what the hose in the second photo is supposed to connect to. Maybe you can provide some more information on that one.

·
Registered
W210 E240 2001 Avantgarde
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The first photo looks like you have circled the metal fuel line that connects to the fuel rail.

I'm not sure what the hose in the second photo is supposed to connect to. Maybe you can provide some more information on that one.
The 2nd photo is actually the same hose, removed for easy photograph. Ok, i will gather more information. Thanks for your attention Todd.

Sent from my iPad using Autoguide

·
Registered
W210 E240 2001 Avantgarde
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Based on the diagram, it should be part number 140, which means A 112 018 04 82 or A 112 018 05 82. The problem is, those hoses doesnt have branch like the broken ones. Does the diagram valid? Or probably my car got some modification?

Yes, probably I will ended up using some customized hoses but if the original part still exist, I think its better to use it anyway.

Thank you very much for your attention.

Sent from my iPad using Autoguide

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 S350;2016 GLC 300
758 Posts
I was looking at the same diagram and came to the same conclusion unit I saw the branch in the line. Where do the ends connect to?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts