Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 c220
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need help locating the wire for the door pin switch. I tapped thru the driver side switch but it would only work for that door. Is there a common wire for all the doors? Also, I need to get access to the lock/unlock switch on my center panel. Does anbody know how to remove the radio/AC panel on a 95 C220?
Thanks.[:)]

·
Registered
Honda
1 Posts
Alarm install help

Try the following:

MERCEDES BENZ, C 220, 1995, Door Trigger

Brn/gry at pass. front pin catches both front doors. Brn/gry/yel picks up rear doors.

Also you can catch (-) one second pulse for door locks in the drivers kick panel. Black is lock and blue is unlock.

Good luck.[8D]

·
Registered
95 c220
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I'll try this then I'll get back to you.
Have a nice day [:)]...

Thanks for the info. I'll try this then I'll get back to you.
Have a nice day [:)]

·
Registered
95 c220
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was finally able to install my alarm. Thanks for the info on the wires. I found some...

I was finally able to install my alarm. Thanks for the info on the wires. I found something though that might be of help to you guys and the other members:

1. Front door pin switch located in the passenger door is brown/yellow and catches both front doors.

2. Rear door wire is brown/pink. You will need to tap it in the harness under the rear passenger seat.

3. Door lock and Unlock wires are difficult to locate by the dirver's kick panel so I got the wires directly from the vaccum located in the trunk. Since my alarm had a red, blue, green 3 pin wire, the red (+) wire needs to be tapped to a constant 12V. If not, the door lock switch in the dash will not work.

4. Lights can be tapped from any of the parking lights. This will light-up both sides instead of tapping it from the switch. No need for a relay.

Thanks for the help and I hope this info will help others too. [:)]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts