Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i just installed the the CL 19 AMG's in chrome on my CLK 430..... I was told that i have to run the spacers, which i did and new lugbolts....<br> <br> However in the front 19x8.5 with the spacers and 245-35-19 they rub when i do a almost full turn in both directions.....<br> <br> any suggestions......<br> <br> I wondering if i need the spacers in the front... with them and new wheels the tires stick out more... now inset like the stock front...<br> <br>

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: u should put 235/35/19 for the front and 265/30/19 rear

I´m driving 215/35 19 in front!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Should've look at previous post and you would have known it won't fit.

There is always someone out there who is trying to put the limit on how much wider tires they can use on their vehicle. I've seen it posted like a hundred times in this forum from people who have experience like Lee or Luke that 235/35/19 is the widest you should go for 19' wheels. Yet they act suprise when it rub when they use 245. Go figure.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well I didnt know that kevin was god...

You some people are on here are real ass holes..... <br>
<br>
and to prove you all wrong... they clear fine with out the spacers.... <br>
<br>
So eithor the people on the boad that THINK they know it all are wrong, or I must have been shafted by the wheel company....

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: Well I didnt know that kevin was god...

It doesn't take god to tell you that it won't fit. Some of the people who have posted on the same subject before work in the tires and wheels business and they know from experience that it won't fit. You're just too ignorant to know any better. Sure it probably will clear with the spacers but then don't complaint about you wheels sticking out from the fender. If that doesn't bother you, then hey all I can say is more rubber to you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: SHAWN, where did u get your new bolts and spacers???

Kevin, do the letters FO mean anything to you....<br> <br> <br> CLK, I got eveyhting from american wheel and tire.... I talked to danny, here is his e mail..... some time it taks him a day to get back to you ;) [email protected]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts