Mercedes-Benz Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Ml 320 1998
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, i know most of us are apart of instagram but to the few that aren't we should all post our IG usernames so we can be connected, when i first joined instagram i found everyone from here and its a great way to check out mods and photos of each others cars. I'm hoping for a larger community to show off our amazing SUV's :)
Post below.

P.S mine is: S.BENWATH2

·
W163 and General M Gremlin
7,666 Posts
I know that it has been like 5 years, yet mine is @itismesupers.
===>>> Update your user CP info....

click on your icon----> click on Account Settings---->
goto Account Details----> add vehicle details---->
ADD your make model YEAR ----> click save

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ohhh dude, it has been 5 years alreday. I was thinking like what, 2015, it was like 2 or 3 years ago. Nevermind, my instagram is globalmercpro. I am writing here because it is a project. Right now we are tunning up a 2015 gle 450 as we want to reach at least 800 horsepower with it. And the instagram page is a great way to promote the project. I am trying to also promote the instagram page, as i do not want to buy instagram followers, i just want people to find out about my page naturally, as it is the best way, maybe not the easiest one.

·
Registered
2000 E 320 Wagon + 2002 ML 500 SUV
1,661 Posts
Is the attraction of Instagram the easier sharing of images ?

My wife & teen daughters use it a lot - social media you know.

How many here have their own IG account already ?

Just curious...

Thx David

·
Registered
2002 ML 320
34 Posts
Is the attraction of Instagram the easier sharing of images ?

My wife & teen daughters use it a lot - social media you know.

How many here have their own IG account already ?

Just curious...

Thx David
Personally I prefer it. It's owned by Facebook but a much different platform to experience. Photos are much more enjoyable to me than knowing what people I went to high school think about world events. You can curate your feed easier than FB algorithm showing you what it thinks you want to see.

·
Super Moderator
99 ML430, 00 ML320, 05 E500 4matic Wagon
22,892 Posts
I have an IG account. Jus have no time to use it. I have no idea how my wife and daughter spend so much
time on their social media accounts and still stuff done. I am social media challenged they tell me.:unsure:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts