Mercedes-Benz Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
CLK 320 CDI V6; E(W210) 320 CDI 6I
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This piece is placed in order to protect the inlet manifold servo. The inlet manifold servo is a well know breakdown in this kind of engines.
The cause of this failure is the hot oil that falls down in the servo who rules the admission. This piece protects the expensive servo and prevents the contact with the oil. The problem of the leak is the seal place between the turbo and the air admision.
Valid for the V6 CDI diesel engines 280 and 320. (ML, CLK, E, C, R, GLK) OM642.
Instructions:
1.-Remove the engine cover, it is fitted into the lugs.
2.-Remove the air intake duct, loosening the edges with a screwdriver and the front binding turbo and disconnecting the electrical connections.
3.-Place the accessory.
4.-Repeat steps in reverse order for assembly
Hope this will help.

Attachments

·
Registered
MERCEDES E320 CDI 2007 (V6)
3 Posts
This piece is placed in order to protect the inlet manifold servo. The inlet manifold servo is a well know breakdown in this kind of engines.
The cause of this failure is the hot oil that falls down in the servo who rules the admission. This piece protects the expensive servo and prevents the contact with the oil. The problem of the leak is the seal place between the turbo and the air admision.
Valid for the V6 CDI diesel engines 280 and 320. (ML, CLK, E, C, R, GLK) OM642.
Instructions:
1.-Remove the engine cover, it is fitted into the lugs.
2.-Remove the air intake duct, loosening the edges with a screwdriver and the front binding turbo and disconnecting the electrical connections.
3.-Place the accessory.
4.-Repeat steps in reverse order for assembly
Hope this will help.
could you please tell me how I can get hold of Inlet manifold servo protector For MB C, E, CLK, R, GLK,……V6 CDI 280 and 320;OM642 I live in the uk
my e mail address is [email protected]

·
Registered
MERCEDES E320 CDI 2007 (V6)
3 Posts
MUCKWORM

could you please tell me how I can get hold of Inlet manifold servo protector For MB C, E, CLK, R, GLK,……V6 CDI 280 and 320;OM642 I live in the uk
my e mail address is [email protected]

·
Super Moderator
99 ML430, 00 ML320, 05 E500 4matic Wagon
22,134 Posts
He made that. I have never seen one for sale. It does not mean they are not for sale somewhere, but finding it is going to tricky if they are even available.

Also keep in mind his post is over four years old.

It does not appear he is making them for sale based on this thread from another forum.
Assambly instructions: Inlet manifold servo protector For MB C, E, CLK, R, GLK,……V6 - MBWorld.org Forums

You could try and see if a local fabricator can make one by showing him the pictures and threads.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts